ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1389644960.784692.jpg

Racing frank even though he didn't know it haha
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1389644991.702428.jpg

Kept up with moby for about a second lol
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1389645021.913743.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1389645046.809038.jpg

JeepFan

Hooked
Dang. I was gonna just leave mine dirty For suds and grub tonight because the winds are blowing and it's too hot out. I guess I better go hose her off.

:cheesy: I thought you said you were going to make Lori wash the Jeep. I guess we know whose boss in your house! :yup:

JAGS

Hooked

Show off! :cheesy: Now you're going to make the rest of us look bad. With tire shine and all. :crazyeyes:

Dang. I was gonna just leave mine dirty For suds and grub tonight because the winds are blowing and it's too hot out. I guess I better go hose her off.

I was just thinking the same thing!

^^^^ Shoot, was hoping I could skip out on the wash for a few days too.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
:cheesy: I thought you said you were going to make Lori wash the Jeep. I guess we know whose boss in your house! :yup:

Wow. Just wow. I never thought I would see my pal break the Man Code and rat me out to my wife.

That mud was nasty. Inside looks the same as the outside now too. :thumb:

I find that hard to believe! It's clean because I wiped half the dirty off with my clothes since you didn't warn me before I jumped in ...

Now- back on topic.
Thank you Eddie and Carson Cindy for another great weekend. You guys are such great hosts and always ensure everyone has a good time.

tweetie7123

I'm a LOSER
so i think its gunna take me a week to clean all the mud out of my jeep...:brows::thumb: Thats what I get for playing in the mud topless haha... Thanks Eddie and Cindy for the great run look forward to more!!! :clap2::celebrate::honey:

DManuel

so i think its gunna take me a week to clean all the mud out of my jeep...:brows::thumb: Thats what I get for playing in the mud topless haha... Thanks Eddie and Cindy for the great run look forward to more!!! :clap2::celebrate::honey:
Thanks for entertaining us. It was fun to watch you drive topless through the mud pit. Meant the rest of us didn't have to try it. Good luck with the clean up. Great meeting you on the trail.

RockyJk

That's hilarious I didn't know I was just enjoy ripping through the WIDE open desert. Great hanging out with you look forward to wheeling with you again.

Lol I won btw😬 it was good finally meeting u in person as well we gotta go wheeling/camping soon 👍

swag247

Thought I would re-post this in this thread (more appropriate).

Really enjoyed meeting all of you, my wife Colleen and I had a blast! Thanks Eddie & CarsonCindy for hosting a great run! (obtw the lake-bed race is near end of video!)

Crawler Kitty

Thought I would re-post this in this thread (more appropriate).

Really enjoyed meeting all of you, my wife Colleen and I had a blast! Thanks Eddie & CarsonCindy for hosting a great run! (obtw the lake-bed race is near end of video!)

Thanks Tim great video souvenir! We enjoyed meeting you and Colleen and everyone else. Looking forward to hitting the trails with everyone again.

Novice at posting pictures. Last time I posted pictures at work, I crashed the system. :doh:
Crossing my fingers it doesn't happen again, Eddie. :blush:

1.jpg 10.jpg 9.jpg 8.jpg 7.jpg 6.jpg 5.jpg 4.jpg 3.jpg 2.jpg 11.jpg

Top Bottom