2014 WAYALIFE Kick Off Run - Sunday, January 12th

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
main.php

If you've got the time and would like to kick off 2014 out on the trail, we'd love to have you join us out in the Mojave Desert on Sunday, January 12th. This will be a super easy scenic run, open to everyone and there will be no minimum requirements in order to come. For the most part, we're just looking to get out, get our Jeeps dirty and have a good time with friends. If you think you'd like to join us, we'll be meeting over at the Flying J parking lot in Lenwood at 8:30 AM and rolling by 9:00 AM.

So that you know, it will most likely be cool in the morning and nice by day. The daily high temps should be in the mid 60's and the lows in the 30's so please dress appropriately. Also, you need to make sure that you bring plenty of water as well as a lunch and snacks. One other note, there will be no bathrooms on this trip. I will be sure to stop periodically in a location where it's more advantageous for the ladies to find cover but, that's the best I can offer. Also, there are no trash facilities so you need to know that you need to pack out what you pack in.

If you think you might want to join us or have any questions, please let us know by posting up on this thread.

Who's Going List
1. Cindy & Eddie
2. Moochie
3. JeepFan & Stephanie
4. mcpuck & Lori
5. Trail Bud
6. OverlanderJK
7. JAGS
8. RanchoRubi
9. Vettethret
10. HighwayTrout
11. 10frank9
12. blazer
13. davantalus
14. hothondaguy
15. Kriger
16. RodCyn
17. Strainger
18. IBeHeWhoIsJoshua
19. MC2003TJ
20. desertracer222
21. DManuel
22. swag247
23. Panda & crawlerKitty
24. B&D
25. DirtyJeeP
26. seanb33
27. jesse0920
28. jkfern27
29. tweetie7123
30. RockyJK
31. Big Vic
32. Fishoutofwater
33. FatTire
34. MXREJECT
35. 2rescue01

Maybe List
1. TheDuff
2. Smokenjoe
3. jelliott076

ttfhell

Eddie, any idea on what time we would be done? Taking customers to the Ducks game at 5.
Thanks

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie, any idea on what time we would be done? Taking customers to the Ducks game at 5.
Thanks

:cheesy: You know, the rule is if you have something planned for later on in the day, you'll most likely miss it for one reason or another.

There will be one point along the way where you can bail early if you want. Your call.

13gecko

Dang, wish I lived closer. I'd love to go see what's out that way, and meet some cool people from wayalife.

sent from phone to interwebz

SDG

Caught the Bug
Shit, I wanted to go but I am going to be out of town for work. Have fun!!!!

Vettethret

main.php

If you've got the time and would like to kick off 2014 out on the trail, we'd love to have you join us out in the Mojave Desert on Sunday, January 12th. This will be a super easy scenic run, open to everyone and there will be no minimum requirements in order to come. For the most part, we're just looking to get out, get our Jeeps dirty and have a good time with friends. If you think you'd like to join us, we'll be meeting over at the Flying J parking lot in Lenwood at 8:30 AM and rolling by 9:00 AM.

So that you know, it will most likely be cool in the morning and nice by day. The daily high temps should be in the mid 60's and the lows in the 30's so please dress appropriately. Also, you need to make sure that you bring plenty of water as well as a lunch and snacks. One other note, there will be no bathrooms on this trip. I will be sure to stop periodically in a location where it's more advantageous for the ladies to find cover but, that's the best I can offer. Also, there are no trash facilities so you need to know that you need to pack out what you pack in.

If you think you might want to join us or have any questions, please let us know by posting up on this thread.

Who's Going List
1. Cindy & Eddie
2. Moochie
3. JeepFan & Stephanie
4. mcpuck & Lori
5. Trail Bud
6. OverlanderJK
7. Serg5000

Who's Going List
1. JK12
2. IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

I'm in for sure.

rubicrawl

Oh crap I don't get my jeep back from evo till mid next week I was waiting for this run oh well have fun take pics

1BAMFR

Do you know when the next trail run might be? This date doesn't give me enough planning time.

Top Bottom