2014 SEMA Switch Pros - AWARD WINNING PRODUCT

spicoli

Wow very cool. I was going to buy a sPOD and do OTRATTW switches in the next month or two for when my rear bumper arrives (has lights in it), but this is more like what I wanted w/o modifying or buying extra switches. Pretty sure I will be getting one of these when they are available.

ljvsnyder

So can this handle a winch? Sirry if that is a stupid question. I only ask as their button stickers show a winch button.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
hmm may have to switch over to this, more of the size of the switches and having the spod in the way of the cb and cage mount.

rubicon91

This is awesome. Yet another item added to the list. Any of you kind people able to break the news to my wife that we will be broke until 2016 at the earliest!!

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
This is a great product! Most relays are mechanical, take up space and if you wire in enough of them without forethought thay can be a rat's nest. I know, I know. :thumb::thumb: to Switch Pros!

JAGS

Hooked
This is awesome. Yet another item added to the list. Any of you kind people able to break the news to my wife that we will be broke until 2016 at the earliest!!

X2. I got the wife to green light the ProGrip. Trying to figure out how to sweep everything else under the rug. Lol. There are about 3-4 items just yelling at my bank account.

Needless to say, the wife will have one hell of a Xmas. 😉 Happy wife. 👍

Marauder

Does it have fuses for the individual accessories or just one main fuse? How are the wired accessories protected?

SaddleTramp

X2. I got the wife to green light the ProGrip. Trying to figure out how to sweep everything else under the rug. Lol. There are about 3-4 items just yelling at my bank account.

Needless to say, the wife will have one hell of a Xmas. 😉 Happy wife. 👍

Just keep using the "it's safer" and the "it's for the kids" angle, although I think my wife caught on to me somewhere around 37's and slabs...

JAGS

Hooked
Just keep using the "it's safer" and the "it's for the kids" angle, although I think my wife caught on to me somewhere around 37's and slabs...

Lol. Exactly! My wife knew the game from day one. She just lets me think I'm winning. Ha ha

Top Bottom