2013 Billet JKUR SLOOOOW Build

Went and tested out some pitbull Rocker Radial 35x12.50x17 yesterday. They looked great and I knew they are awesome off road, but I decided that they were just too aggressive for a daily driver. Sounded like I was driving a Cessna down the highway.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426860022.860706.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426860036.396390.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426860045.232368.jpg

Just got off the phone with Northridge and ordered some skins, low angle sliders, and gussets! Going to get the dents pulled out of the door and body panel and get the skins on all at once.

How do you like your winch?

Sorry Napalm, I missed this somehow. I like the RR just fine. Found it online for super cheap (must have been a pricing mistake) so I picked it up. I've used it to recover/assist other vehicles on the trail about 5 or 6 times and it's been holding up well. No complaints here, but I'm not a particular heavy duty user.

Thanks NR4x4 for the package deal!

Aw yuuusssss

delivered capture.JPG

The final pieces of the package have been delivered. Install scheduled for early next week and will be ready for the Wayalife meetup at SMORR next weekend!! :rock:

Sorry Napalm, I missed this somehow. I like the RR just fine. Found it online for super cheap (must have been a pricing mistake) so I picked it up. I've used it to recover/assist other vehicles on the trail about 5 or 6 times and it's been holding up well. No complaints here, but I'm not a particular heavy duty user.

Thanks for the response. I went with the Smittybilt!

Looks like your build is coming along nicely! I had the same chirping issue with my water pump that they weren't able to duplicate the first time but they did the second visit and replaced it. My clutch is making a rattle sound intermittently without being depressed but goes away with light pressure on the pedal. I've read the factory throwout bearings are garbage. I'll do the centerforce kit when my clutch wears out. I look forward to seeing your build come together.

Looks like your build is coming along nicely! I had the same chirping issue with my water pump that they weren't able to duplicate the first time but they did the second visit and replaced it. My clutch is making a rattle sound intermittently without being depressed but goes away with light pressure on the pedal. I've read the factory throwout bearings are garbage. I'll do the centerforce kit when my clutch wears out. I look forward to seeing your build come together.

Thanks! It's definitely a budget build, but I'm happy that we're at least making some progress. Yeah, they've replaced the water pump twice. The throwout bearings have been replaced twice, as well as the input shaft bearings and the actual shifter assembly itself because it was rattling.

How much do you need a quick disconnect? It's just two wrenches to take the antenna on and off.

I have an extra of the exact same coax cable. Just need to pull it out of the Jeep and resodder the connector back on. It's yours for the price of shipping.

How much do you need a quick disconnect? It's just two wrenches to take the antenna on and off.

I have an extra of the exact same coax cable. Just need to pull it out of the Jeep and resodder the connector back on. It's yours for the price of shipping.

So it's pretty easy to do without a quick disconnect? I don't plan on running the antenna all the time since it's my daily driver and it likely won't fit into the garage with it on. I'd love to take you up on the coax!

Agree. I lost my 4' firestick because of quick disconnect. I would replace it with a spring.
Nice when you hit a branch.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0004...nna+spring&dpPl=1&dpID=31hYnUeYqWL&ref=plSrch

Oh really? I was planning to do a spring and a quick disconnect, but maybe the disconnect needs to be left off. Do I need any other mount then though? Is it just the coax to antenna mount to (quick disconnect if used) to spring to antenna?

Top Bottom