2005 Tj extreme rock crawler 40" tires.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Well...... I can't believe this, and I wouldn't have known it even last night, but the Tj is going up for sale. :(
I've invested more time and money into this build than any other rig I've built. She will be missed, but not forgotten.

My lovely wife just climbed on the band wagon and thinks a four door will get us out as a family more. :)

Please spread the word to anyone looking for a flexy rig!

http://corvallis.craigslist.org/cto/4660862998.html

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Its always sad to see a Jeep go :grayno: but at least you'll be getting a newer Jeep to start a new project :thumb:

Can't wait to see the build thread for it :thumb:

pvanweelden

Can you post a link to this 'Custom' manufacturer? Thanks! :D
Oh yeah, what's your bottom dollar? :D

Glws David!
Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKUndaunted

End of an era. What about the 4.0? :eek:. Gas tank relocation and a high clearance transmission crossmember works wonders on the Unlimited. Long and low is the way to go. In my opinion. ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Oregonjeeper

Well...... I can't believe this, and I wouldn't have known it even last night, but the Tj is going up for sale. :(
I've invested more time and money into this build than any other rig I've built. She will be missed, but not forgotten.

My lovely wife just climbed on the band wagon and thinks a four door will get us out as a family more. :)

Please spread the word to anyone looking for a flexy rig!

http://corvallis.craigslist.org/cto/4660862998.html

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

I shared it on facebook for you and on my other jeep page on there

David1tontj

How about Davidfinallygotarealjeep? :cheesy:

Nice looking rig. I would hate to get rid of it.

Hey hey! It's not gone yet! And I might even end up keeping it if nobody can appreciate it!

It actually does amazingly well. You should buy it and see for yourself!

David1tontj

Thank you all or the well wishes and spreading the word.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Hey hey! It's not gone yet! And I might even end up keeping it if nobody can appreciate it!

It actually does amazingly well. You should buy it and see for yourself!

HA! Man I would love to have a rig like that. Uh, whats your gas mileage?

David1tontj

HA! Man I would love to have a rig like that. Uh, whats your gas mileage?

When I road trip it down to California every year it gets between 13.5-15

Panda

Another two door leaves the family :grayno: :bummed: :tearsdrip: good luck Dave, you deserve every penny your asking, I hope everything works out in your favor :thumb:

David1tontj

Sorry guys- I was just detailing the jeep and realized that I haven't had enough time with it yet.. I'm just not ready to get rid of it- besides, I'm not the one who has to sit in the back!

Looks like I'm back to the trailer idea.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Good for you! Glad to hear your keeping it. That is one awesome TJ!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom