2005 Tj extreme rock crawler 40" tires.

David1tontj

Sorry guys- I was just detailing the jeep and realized that I haven't had enough time with it yet.. I'm just not ready to get rid of it- besides, I'm not the one who has to sit in the back!

Looks like I'm back to the trailer idea.

Last edited:

David1tontj

Why what happened?

I guess I was vague... My wife thinks if we had a four door then we could go out as a family more. I used to be opposed to the long wheelbase, but I think it might be able to get through some nasty stuff if I do it right :)

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Brankz

I guess I was vague... My wife thinks if we had a four door then we could go out as a family more. I used to be opposed to the long wheelbase, but I think it might be able to get through some nasty stuff if I do it right :)

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Lol...... Yea trade it and get a jku or jkur that's my dream but I did not got approve :(

DA RUNT

Welcome to WAL, this isn't craigslist. If your only reason for being here is to sell stuff, your stay will be short lived David! :cheesy:

WOW, can't believe your selling it either. GLWS brother :thumb:

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
I can't believe another newbie with no posts who just bought his jeep last night is coming on here to try pull one over on us........

Just kidding. Good luck with the sale and I'm sure someone will want that beast.

You really do need a few more posts before your able to sell stuff. Lol. That's a bad ass rig good luck with the sell and the new JKU. At least you'll get to built another one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

David1tontj

Welcome to WAL, this isn't craigslist. If your only reason for being here is to sell stuff, your stay will be short lived David! :cheesy:

WOW, can't believe your selling it either. GLWS brother :thumb:

I can't believe another newbie with no posts who just bought his jeep last night is coming on here to try pull one over on us........

Just kidding. Good luck with the sale and I'm sure someone will want that beast.

You really do need a few more posts before your able to sell stuff. Lol. That's a bad ass rig good luck with the sell and the new JKU. At least you'll get to built another one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah yeah... I actually have been a member for a long time... I just don't post.. You guys can also check out my Facebook contest here at www.ibreakalltherulesonWAL.com

JAGS

Hooked
Wow, didn't see that coming. Good luck David in selling the TJ. Will you be waiting for it to sell before you get the new JK?

David1tontj

Wow, didn't see that coming. Good luck David in selling the TJ. Will you be waiting for it to sell before you get the new JK?

Well.... The wife would prefer that... But, I've already got my eye on one, so the Tj would have to sell fast- but then again, I am still fairly attached to it, so I might be stubborn.

David1tontj

But wouldn't a trailer be cheaper? Lol.

Well..... I was actually looking at one of those before this jk came up.... Too much going on... Might still go that route if nobody wants the Tj...

David1tontj

Does this mean I have to change my screen name?????????!!!!

Nooooo

JAGS

Hooked
Does this mean I have to change my screen name?????????!!!!

Nooooo

Maybe we can help you come up with one. I'm sure nothing would go wrong with that. Ha ha.

- Jason.

David1tontj

Maybe we can help you come up with one. I'm sure nothing would go wrong with that. Ha ha.

- Jason.

Well... With any luck I could just change the "t" to a "j". But doing that really does take a "ton"of cash!

JAGS

Hooked
Well... With any luck I could just change the "t" to a "j". But doing that really does take a "ton"of cash!

One ton JJ. ??? Lol.

- Jason

Top Bottom