2 Door Inspiration!!

DA RUNT

My :twocents: small 2.5 RK lift Bilstein shocks 35's and some J.E. Reel ds's bottle opener, pocket knife and matches. Pretty much all you'll ever need :rock:

397519_375851672511095_1481480584_n.jpg

Last edited:

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Are running 35" tires? And do you have a Dana 30 on front?

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

PGH08JK

Awesome pics Everyone, Rodcyn, I saw you're JK on some of Eddies photos, it is sick! Brandon, what kind of 4''?

PGH08JK

This is my rig, it is a BDS 4'', but it is sagged and clapped out to the max, I'm thinking of going to the EVO 4'' Plush rides with 5100's.

IMG_0173_zps57294e0e.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

10frank9

Web Wheeler
He is running the budget boost and 35's on 18's in that picture. He is going to 35's and 17's though and has Rubi coils to put in but is too lazy to do it.

Thanks Adam. Yes this is correct. Currently 2.5" boost on stock coils. I do have Rubi springs and shocks waiting to be installed. I sold my 18's with 34's and am installing 17's on 35's today! Sorry so late on the reply, dang work gets in the way of my Wayalife habit.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
jeep_jk_offroad_evo_3.jpeg

End thread.

Honestly, you really can't do much better than VENGEANCE. You really have to drive it to know what I'm talking about. It feels like a 2-door, zips around like a sports car but has the off road benefits of a long wheel base 4-door.

PGH08JK

Im loving that front grill! Is it wrapped?

It is individual pieces of vinyl. I cut them out piece by piece. wide, skinny, etc. I was going for a Van Halen guitar look, like spastic. A 2 hour idea turned into a 7 hour project. But it turned out sweet, I love it, and I have not seen anyone else with anything like it. So I call it the Andy Warhol Grill. :rock:

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Honestly, you really can't do much better than VENGEANCE. You really have to drive it to know what I'm talking about. It feels like a 2-door, zips around like a sports car but has the off road benefits of a long wheel base 4-door.

Every time I see "VENGEANCE" I, I, I, I, uh, uh, uh, uh.......:rock: :cheesy:

arashi

I know... If i had join the forum a week before I would have bet on her... Because 40k - 50k was in prixe range...

Top Bottom