2 Door Inspiration!!

my 2 door build...still working on it.....

photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG photo 4.JPG

plans include a 2.5 terraflex with adj arms...

currently running 37 with just a terraflex level kit....

front d30 with gussets and sleeve, with an front arb.
rear is stock d44

jeepmojo

well around here yould better think twice

weather to trailer it to your trails cuz you wont get far and the guy who gave you the inspection sticker wont be a official inspection station long. that's my point on the eastcoast, out west might be different { he has a lic . plate } but they would tow it and youl pay the fees and impound costs along with the tickets and all its citations here . it wont be on the road long trust me

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
weather to trailer it to your trails cuz you wont get far and the guy who gave you the inspection sticker wont be a official inspection station long that's my point on the eastcoast out west might be different { he has a lic . plate } but they would tow it and youl pay the fees and impounding costs along with the tickets and all its citations . it wont be on the road long trust me

I don't understand what your saying. Something about inspection station closing and inspection and out west... :thinking: Use punctuation. :thumb:

jeepmojo

here we go ! another wise guy

if you don't understand its because your retarded . not my punctuation!!! always a cling on from the other forum I guess . moving along ~~~~~~with the thread

Last edited:
Top Bottom