1948 Willys CJ-2A

AZVAJKU

Hooked
A little more detail.

The Jeep was bought by a guy who owned a logging company in PA. At some point he retired and parked it in his barn for several years. Eventually the original owner decided to restore it. He did a body off restore. The rear passenger corner body panel was replaced due to being exposed to the elements, but the rest of the Jeep body and drive train are original. The original color was ‘Potomac Grey’ with white wheels. The original owner had a body shop match the factory offered body color of ‘Autumn Brown Poly’ and the wheels were painted black. The front seats pads are from a boat but the seat frames look original. The electrical system is 12V and the original push-with-your foot starter was replaced with a turn key start using the stock key.

IMG_5750.jpeg IMG_5751.jpeg IMG_5752.jpeg IMG_5753.jpeg

AZVAJKU

Hooked
I’ve been researching online for sources of information so I can educate myself and know as much about the Willys as possible.

I ordered a service manual for it as well as a master parts list, that should get me started.

In addition I am also considering buying a spare motor, transmission, and transfer case. I may wait on those until we get our place in Carson City so we won’t need to haul the stuff cross country.

Yeah, I have a ’problem’. Ha, Ha, Ha!!! 🤣😂🤣

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I’ve been researching online for sources of information so I can educate myself and know as much about the Willys as possible.

I ordered a service manual for it as well as a master parts list, that should get me started.

In addition I am also considering buying a spare motor, transmission, and transfer case. I may wait on those until we get our place in Carson City so we won’t need to haul the stuff cross country.

Yeah, I have a ’problem’. Ha, Ha, Ha!!! 🤣😂🤣
Ewillys has deals on things for the older Jeeps.

Top Bottom