You're Doing It Wrong

MVIMG_20180109_170341.jpg

Not sure where to start. :rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

The front and rear bumpers are made out of steel i-beams. At least they took the time to weld on some D-ring mounts.

The shovel is in a pipe sticking 4+ inches out from the side of the body with a handle that is cut in half.

Probably needs the shovel and the d-rings a lot because it looked like it was running all season street tires.

Oh, and Texas.

Not sure where to start. :rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

The front and rear bumpers are made out of steel i-beams. At least they took the time to weld on some D-ring mounts.

The shovel is in a pipe sticking 4+ inches out from the side of the body with a handle that is cut in half.

Probably needs the shovel and the d-rings a lot because it looked like it was running all season street tires.

Oh, and Texas.

:cheesy: At least he read the parking sign correctly.

On another note, are you down near CU Boulder? That parking lot looks damn familiar.

Not sure what the Hell is up with the folks in Marienville, Pa, but it looks like the dumbasses all flunked spelling class. :thinking:

Not sure what in the hell a 'Dinor' is. No one else could either because its closed.

sp2.jpg

This jackass went for the double dumbass. He fucked up BOTH sides of his sign with different spelling of the same damn word! :grayno:

sp1.jpg

sp1a.jpg

Saw this on my way home today. Wish I could have gotten it from the front. Think huge steering stabilizer in front of chrome diff cover. Looked awesome [emoji90] Love the stretched tires though [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
IMG_3502.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom