You keep working and paying my retirement!

5280Sapper

not to be confused together... I have no idea what their designs are going to look like.. I haven't seen any of them.. I have been using ballistic fab for builder parts for a very long time and I just happened to like the skull.. was a fan of the punisher skull back in day and it kinda stuck...

Sliders look great. Thing that's odd to me is how you said you fabbed them up. Then we said something about the ballistic fan logo. Then you replied that your bro has been working with them, so it seems like your bro designed them and you're marketing their new sliders. Just the way I see it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jmedgar

First off I think it is awesome anytime someone builds their own stuff and I am impressed with your fab skills.

This comment has nothing to do with he OP or his sliders , but the mentality many people have (some commenting on this thread) that it is ok to copy others work because "everything has been already done", or "there are only so many ways to do it" drives me crazy. That is what separates creative people from non creative... the ability to see a new better way.

geberhard

Douchebag
I am digging the design (honestly), one thing I woudl add is a bottle opener:beer: Looking forward to pics of them installed.

For the way I use my sliders the 3/16 woudl possibly not last, and I woudl end up bending the ends (I also use the sliders to hi lift the rig once in a while).

I would add a second piece of 3/16 in a "V" shape to strengthen it up some.:

ACBCF615-CB25-4BED-BB22-273BB196B36A_zpsczqlhkaz.jpg

to something like this (minus the skull): tab.jpg

Last edited:

5280Sapper

I am digging the design (honestly), one thing I woudl add is a bottle opener:beer: Looking forward to pics of them installed.

For the way I use my sliders the 3/16 woudl possibly not last, and I woudl end up bending the ends (I also use the sliders to hi lift the rig once in a while).

to something like this (minus the skull): View attachment 253335

Well I do have some extra metal.. maybe I can whip something up!

geberhard

Douchebag
add a bottle opener, patent the design, sit back and pop a cold one :D

or add another parallel row underneath to strengthen it up.

images

Last edited:

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
not to be confused together... I have no idea what their designs are going to look like.. I haven't seen any of them.. I have been using ballistic fab for builder parts for a very long time and I just happened to like the skull.. was a fan of the punisher skull back in day and it kinda stuck...

IMG_1959.jpg
I know what you mean about the punisher logo. Lol

Trail JK

to something like this (minus the skull): View attachment 253335

would

JAGS

Hooked
Three pages in and nobody noticed this guy was bullshit from his first post?

Sharkey, you're getting slow. He already was a step ahead and supplied his own bucket of dicks to choke on.

IMG_1444.JPG

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Three pages in and nobody noticed this guy was bullshit from his first post?

Sharkey, you're getting slow. He already was a step ahead and supplied his own bucket of dicks to choke on.

View attachment 253416

Nah, I've just come to a point in my life where I realize you can't teach "adults" a moral lesson. They either get it or they don't.

madstiles

Nah, dicks find us. Sometimes after ripping off another company's design, pimping ballistics while gargling on his own jizz. Sound like anyone you know?

I don't see how he ripped off someones design. That's like saying your running a ripped off design bumper evo didn't first design a stinger yet they are not only building it but selling it. I don't know him or his intentions but there's only so many ways you can make sliders, bumpers, tire carriers etc. So there's always going to be similarities.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom