Yacolt Burn Trails, Camas Wa.

Petej

Took the Red wagon out for some playtime with a local 4WD group in our playground this week. My playground is just a short 30 minute drive from home.

The trails that exist currently are Base trails, nothing to exciting except for the features that we added over the years.

My local club is building several miles of new trail that will be aimed at the experienced driver with a modified vehicle. Trails will rated as Difficult, to most difficult.

Enjoy the short ride through both the Deer Pen trail and the Hagen Creek trail. As I was coming up over the filter out of Hagen, my Dashcam power supply decided to abandon ship, so I apologize for the abrupt ending.

Entering Deer Pen. On the right side is the trailhead.

Top of Deer Pen

Top of Hagen Creek

Exit for Hagen creek. The top of Hagen creek is a one way, downhill trail. The Bottom is a two way.

My buddies CJ. All stock except for 31's.

https://youtu.be/xl-jZJQA78w

Last edited:

Petej

That looks like a fun place I will have to make a trip over to the Dark side of the river

It's easy, yet a ton of fun. :)

My local club is making additional trails as we speak. We are adding 6 miles of trails, rated Moderate, to most difficult. The main feature being a section we call "Old Ugly", built on the old Log Skid path from years of old. Pretty close to 60 degrees of incline in some spots.

Tree Frog

Thanks for posting this up.
Read about this place right after it opened I think in Tri-Power.

Kind of looking at going back to TSF soon and might add this place to the list to check out.

Any idea how long for the new trails to be open?

Top Bottom