WTB:Rubicon wheel/tire take offs

Napalm

In the next couple of weeks/months, I'm looking to upgrade my stock Sport 17's to a set of Rubicon take offs.

Let me know what you have, maybe we can make a deal. :)

Located in East Texas but can travel.

SunDevilJk

I was actually curious about this. I am about to sell 5 tires and wheels with 5300 miles on them and had no idea how to price them.

Desertman

I am going to get some adaptors and transfer the rubicon wheels to my 04 liberty to give the tired salt damaged rims a change.

Napalm

Might try and contact this dude.. Didn't expect to find a great deal so fast [emoji12]

I've got some in NC if you love a road trip.

I do love a road trip, I just couldn't make it happen. Wish I could take them off your hands!

I am going to get some adaptors and transfer the rubicon wheels to my 04 liberty to give the tired salt damaged rims a change.

That will look awesome!

I was actually curious about this. I am about to sell 5 tires and wheels with 5300 miles on them and had no idea how to price them.

From the shopping I've done so far, it all depends on mileage, wear, and how much the seller wants to get rid of them.

I've seen them go for $300 all the way to $1200.

Journeyman

I've got five 13 rubi wheels doing a really good job of holding a shelf in place in my work space. Along with four terraflex 1-1/4" wheel spacers.
I think a lot of us have this problem!

JerryGzz

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1470973782.965063.jpg

I just bought a Rubicon 2015, it was the last 2DR Rubicon on the dealerahip. I have onlu drove it for 3,000 km.

I am thinking in changing wheels and tires. If you have not bought any wheels and tires maybe we can do some business.

[emoji106]🏻

Top Bottom