WTB / ISO Clean ProCal

defCon5

WTB clean Procal for '12+ JK.
And just a question on the same subject, if you have one and don't wish to sell it, why is that? Do you use it often enough that you will not sell it? Remember I do not have one yet so any info is appreciated. đź‘Ť

They only work on one vehicle at a time. It's not something you "use" all the time. You use it to adjust the settings you want and keep it until you want to reset it back to factory. Only then can it be used on another vehicle.

GL

They only work on one vehicle at a time. It's not something you "use" all the time. You use it to adjust the settings you want and keep it until you want to reset it back to factory. Only then can it be used on another vehicle.

GL

So if you buy a used one it won't work if the previous owner did not reset it?

Oh my, so the one that I bought from the other forum might be totally useless? :shock:
I wasn't aware of this feature and never bothered to ask the guy that was selling it. If he didn't know about resetting it I'm screwed seems like. :doh:
Isn't there anything that can be done, like reset the module or something? :thinking:
I sure hope he reset it before he mailed it ... :fingerscrossed:

Oh my, so the one that I bought from the other forum might be totally useless? :shock:
I wasn't aware of this feature and never bothered to ask the guy that was selling it. If he didn't know about resetting it I'm screwed seems like. :doh:
Isn't there anything that can be done, like reset the module or something? :thinking:

Probably not. There only $150 new so I doubt AEV would reset it.

The person selling it should know to reset it prior to selling. You "should" be okay. Then again, I don't know who you bought it from...:confused:

andrew -

Top Bottom