WTB 1.5 wheel spacers

AaronG83NM

I'm looking for a set of four 1.5 thick wheel spacers for my jeep jku, I'd prefer spidertrax, G2 and poison spyder brand. Thanks

Frogmech has some. Shoot him a PM.

That's a fact.

I've got a set of 1.5" hub-centric spacers from eBay seller garage racing (if I recall correctly that's the name of the vendor). They worked great for me and were less than $100 shipped. They're machined billet aluminum and work just fine. I had no issues at all. I didn't see the need to spend extra money on a name brand so I bought these. I'll let them go for $50 + shipping. I don't need them anymore as I have new wheels with proper backspacing that I bought when I upgraded to 35's.

Ok let me look into them brand you have. I've been told G2, spidertrax and PSC use stronger studs and not to trust anything else. I'll let you know Thanks

I have a set of teraflex ones. Only like 8 months old right now. But are still on my jeep as I have new wheels and tires sitting in my shed I ordered. Once I get back from this deployment I plan on taking them off and new wheels on. I have never had a problem with spacers. Ill be back in may if boils down to it later u still need them. Think of me!

I will have a set of Synergy (4) very soon. They are fairly new. I put them on in April this year.

IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0403.jpg

Pic was when new and may show sue signs of wear but function as new. Let me know if you are still interested. $100.00 plus shipping.

Last edited:
Top Bottom