Wow

Lol just really read this, we own the company jointly (3 of us) but we also put in work as well, less ppl on payroll equals more money for the company and ourselves. The thing with that weekend is that it's physically impossible to miss anytime during a major weekend in miami. That weekend being July 4th. We own an ice company and we supply to all the major clubs, restaurants, hotels, gas stations, etc etc any place that serves drinks or sells ice. We produce 42tons a day and couldn't make enough to keep up with the demand on holiday like that. Currently we have a 50ton Paktol ice machine being custom made but it's about 3 months out.

I would think that if I was that busy working long hours trying to keep up with demand for my product I wouldn't be out wheeling in the middle of the night on my money weekend. But around here most restaurants have there own ice machines on site and if someone needs a bag of ice they go to 7-11.

I would think that if I was that busy working long hours trying to keep up with demand for my product I wouldn't be out wheeling in the middle of the night on my money weekend. But around here most restaurants have there own ice machines on site and if someone needs a bag of ice they go to 7-11.

Every weekend is a money weekend. Holidays are busier weekends. Festivals are beyond that (Ultra, Calle Ocho, EDC, WMC, etc). If your unable to work hard and then wheel because your too tired and then work again is cool with me man, but we can and I'm sure anyone else that's associated with the night life that is Miami's culture can attest to that. Not talking about them, we work beyond full time every week and hrs don't change/matter regardless of what's scheduled that week for events. 6days/56+hrs every week no questions asked. Hence the late night outings, only 1 day a week were able to wheel in daylight (like fucking vampires lol) Yes restaurants have there own machines, so do the clubs and hotels that throw pool parties and DJ sets, but there machines can't keep up with demand and/or the heat/humidity. Reality is it truly is a fantastic business. And if you can fulfill your ice needs at a 7/11 then you have no need to call us. Minimum order for said businesses is 1,000lbs of ice (40lb bags). Personal delivery to your house or park is 600lbs (40lb bags). The 7/11s buy it from us as well but there minimum is 75 bags which is 750lbs but we knock out the 10lb bags on weekdays so they don't interfere with the weekend rush.

To give you guys an idea of how big these fucking ice machines are this is us installing a 20ton Paktol white machine next to our two 10ton Vogt blue machines. Now try to imagine the size of the 50ton!!!! We have to cut a hole in the ceiling and crane it into the facility.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436829232.160917.jpg

Every weekend is a money weekend. Holidays are busier weekends. Festivals are beyond that (Ultra, Calle Ocho, EDC, WMC, etc). If your unable to work hard and then wheel because your too tired and then work again is cool with me man, but we can and I'm sure anyone else that's associated with the night life that is Miami's culture can attest to that. Not talking about them, we work beyond full time every week and hrs don't change/matter regardless of what's scheduled that week for events. 6days/56+hrs every week no questions asked. Hence the late night outings, only 1 day a week were able to wheel in daylight (like fucking vampires lol) Yes restaurants have there own machines, so do the clubs and hotels that throw pool parties and DJ sets, but there machines can't keep up with demand and/or the heat/humidity. Reality is it truly is a fantastic business. And if you can fulfill your ice needs at a 7/11 then you have no need to call us. Minimum order for said businesses is 1,000lbs of ice (40lb bags). Personal delivery to your house or park is 600lbs (40lb bags). The 7/11s buy it from us as well but there minimum is 75 bags which is 750lbs but we knock out the 10lb bags on weekdays so they don't interfere with the weekend rush.

To give you guys an idea of how big these fucking ice machines are this is us installing a 20ton Paktol white machine next to our two 10ton Vogt blue machines. Now try to imagine the size of the 50ton!!!! We have to cut a hole in the ceiling and crane it into the facility.

View attachment 153558

The point is that working long hours (56+ hours in a 6 day work week isn't long brother) and then wheeling in the middle of the night makes for bad decision making. Hence the leaving a JKU in the middle of a public trail, which is apparently one that has a history of vandalism issues, or wheeling unprepared.

The point is that working long hours (56+ hours in a 6 day work week isn't long brother) and then wheeling in the middle of the night makes for bad decision making. Hence the leaving a JKU in the middle of a public trail, which is apparently one that has a history of vandalism issues, or wheeling unprepared.

Yeah I wouldn't have left it that's for sure lol but that's how you learn I guess. If we didn't wheel at that time then we'd have mall crawlers and that's no bueno. Close to 60hrs with this job is long enough man trust me

Yeah I wouldn't have left it that's for sure lol but that's how you learn I guess. If we didn't wheel at that time then we'd have mall crawlers and that's no bueno. Close to 60hrs with this job is long enough man trust me

I hear ya, but when you're someone like me that works an average of 60 hours in 5 days, 56-60 in 6 days sounds like a come up.

I refuse to work more than 36 hours a week at my "real job"! 60 hour work weeks can kiss my a$$

When I used to bartend and Barback id work 3 nights a week and make crazy money. Miss those days sometimes, if I had a jeep back then it would've had a dbl throw down lol best part was moving across country to Seattle to open a blue martini in Bellevue. Wish I had a jeep out there

Welcome to Wayalife.

First, there are no moderators here. Second, even if there were, they would, by definition, be unprofessional because they would be volunteers.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Definition+of+professional+

Lastly, this particular member (and his brother) has previously been less than forthright with representations related to a claimed product failure.

I am still waiting for the information on the thread in which you allege Jried was "less than forthright"?

Meanwhile, Jried. Keep up the hard work. It seems that it is people like you that produce and contribute.

Top Bottom