WORK IN PROGRESS - WILD WILD WEST : The 2013 JK-Experience

For all those wanting feature length...just watch it two or three time in a row. :thumb::cheesy:

Just like feature films, your bound to miss something the first time around anyways. ;)

I just finished watching the last two JKXs for the third or fourth time. They never get old!:cheesy:

I just finished watching the last two JKXs for the third or fourth time. They never get old!:cheesy:

I can't even count how many times I've watched the WAYALIFE videos. They are just so well made, and as someone that also does photography and videography, I appreciate the excellent narrative.

I just watched the first vid for "Keep it Tight" again. Each time, I notice more and more details just in the intro alone. It's so meticulously crafted, it's mesmerizing. :shock:

Wow can't wait for the video to be finished. Keep up the great work I can watch all your videos over and over and over:D:thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Guys on the hill spotting:

Guy #1- Little left...ok now driver a bit...
Guy #2- I don't think he's listening to you
Guy #1- YA THINK?! :ahhhhh::surprise:

Haha he has one of those new tire carrier / wheelie bars.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sorry for this taking so long. November is a tough month for us due to SEMA and Thanksgiving. Of course, in December we have Christmas and trips planned to visit family. Needless to say, we won't have too much time to work on this so it will not be released until next year.

Sorry for this taking so long. November is a tough month for us due to SEMA and Thanksgiving. Of course, in December we have Christmas and trips planned to visit family. Needless to say, we won't have too much time to work on this so it will not be released until next year.

*ack* :icon_crazy:

Waiting is hard, but it's worth it for quality. Thanks for putting in the time and effort to make such awesome videos. Cheers!

Take your time brother enjoy the holidays

Just noticed under your avatar, did you move out of Cali and into Nevada?

Top Bottom