Wolf Hollow, Utah

GP NOIR

Hooked
Greetings from Wolf Hollow, Utah. Where is Wolf Hollow? Anywhere my wife calls home.

I've been driving Jeeps since my grandfather taught me to drive in a 48 Willys CJ2A with a 4 cyl Go Devil engine swapped in. My latest Jeep was a '97 XJ I bought cheap because I needed something to get me out of the ranks of the unemployed and to my next job. She's been a loyal and faithful Jeep, but alas, getting long in tooth.

I now own a 2 door 2012 Wrangler Rubicon with a manual transmission. It's not the first SWB Jeep I've driven or wheeled, but it's the first I've owned. Taking it off-road is almost like cheating. We call her the Black Gypsy.

In the month I've owned it, I've spent a bit over $2k for parts and not one penny for bling. I know, just a drop in the bucket compared to what's coming.

So far-
-Adams 1350 Drive Shaft
-Blue Driver Code Reader
-OEM Gas Cap
-Miscellaneous Plastic Bits For Attaching Various Plastic Bits (Such As Grills, Fenders, Trim)
-GTR Ultra 2 headlamps (En Route)
-Duro Spring bump stops (En Route)
-Volant Performance Intake to replace the crappy "Cold Air" intake the previous owners installed (Currently Being Made)
-B&M Shifter Kit (En Route)

Yet To Be Ordered After The Credit Card Cools Off-
-Tires
-Rear Drive Shaft

In The Works But Not Needed Now
-Upgraded Axle Shafts

When I built up my XJ, everything needed to be modified or custom built. So far, everything for the Wrangler has been plug & play. Almost takes the the fun out of it. Almost...

Last edited:
Greetings from Wolf Hollow, Utah. Where is Wolf Hollow? Anywhere my wife calls home.

I've been driving Jeeps since my grandfather taught me to drive in a 48 Willys CJ2A with a 4 cyl Go Devil engine swapped in. My latest Jeep was a '97 XJ I bought cheap because I needed something to get me out of the ranks of the unemployed and to my next job. She's been a loyal and faithful Jeep, but alas, getting long in tooth.

I now own a 2 door 2012 Wrangler Rubicon with a manual transmission. It's not the first SWB Jeep I've driven or wheeled, but it's the first I've owned. Taking it off-road is almost like cheating. We call her the Black Gypsy.

In the month I've owned it, I've spent a bit over $2k for parts and not one penny for bling. I know, just a drop in the bucket compared to what's coming.

So far-
-Adams 1350 Drive Shaft
-Blue Driver Code Reader
-OEM Gas Cap
-Miscellaneous Plastic Bits For Attaching Various Plastic Bits (Such As Grills, Fenders, Trim)
-GTR Ultra 2 headlamps (En Route)
-Duro Spring bump stops (En Route)
-Volant Performance Intake to replace the crappy "Cold Air" intake the previous owners installed (Currently Being Made)
-B&M Shifter Kit (En Route)

Yet To Be Ordered After The Credit Card Cools Off-
-Tires
-Rear Drive Shaft

In The Works But Not Needed Now
-Upgraded Axle Shafts

When I built up my XJ, everything needed to be modified or custom built. So far, everything for the Wrangler has been plug & play. Almost takes the the fun out of it. Almost...
Welcome to Wayalife!

GP NOIR

Hooked
Thanks to all for the warm welcome
EE9AF06F-6C70-4CB2-84D8-7E5B70D598BD-X5.jpg

Top Bottom