WJ

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Zone....

What’s funny about the mail jeep? Or do you always laugh at your own “jokes”?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yes I do laugh at my jokes cause I'm fucking funny. :cheesy:
I never bought Zone. I am researching and reached out to WJCO. Which by the way has been a way more knowledge moderator and has a very nice rig. Nothing wrong with an WJ. They can really be made into a very capable rig and be had with very little money.

On the mail jeep. Now that is too me a waste of time and money. Especially when you stated you do not know what you are doing. Also, judging by the pics of it...and you I seriously doubt you can fit in it....I'm laughing at my jokes again. Lol I slay me! Ha!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yes I do laugh at my jokes cause I'm fucking funny. :cheesy:
I never bought Zone. I am researching and reached out to WJCO. Which by the way has been a way more knowledge moderator and has a very nice rig. Nothing wrong with an WJ. They can really be made into a very capable rig and be had with very little money.

On the mail jeep. Now that is too me a waste of time and money. Especially when you stated you do not know what you are doing. Also, judging by the pics of it...and you I seriously doubt you can fit in it....I'm laughing at my jokes again. Lol I slay me! Ha!

LOL! Man you are an idiot. I never said you bought zone did I? Reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit. And as for being built and had with very little money, you high.

I can see the mail jeep being a waste to someone like you who changes jobs and moves states every 6 months but that’s not me. And if I could fit in it, I wouldn’t have been driving it around.

Best of luck to you and your horrible decisions on life and Jeeps. And thank you for your review on my job as a moderator. Please let my bosses know so they can adjust my paycheck accordingly. I’m sure they are patiently awaiting your review.

longarmwj

Personally, my WJ is far more capable then my JK (when the WJ isn’t broken) Now if I were to beef up the front axle on the JK (I.E install a PR44) and lock it front and rear, the JK would be an even match for my WJ. As WJCO said, steer clear of Iron Rock Offroad parts. Their springs are great, and I plan to run their 8 inch springs soon, but their control arms are shit. I had my bushings separate after my first decently hard wheeling trip in it. I went the custom route with mine, which at the time was the best route. The aftermarket has caught up recently though. Clayton makes some good shit for WJs and Rusty’s does too. Zone, IRO, etc are all sub par and are mostly catered to people who want to build a cool looking jeep on a budget. They aren’t really designed for hard use.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
LOL! Man you are an idiot. I never said you bought zone did I? Reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit. And as for being built and had with very little money, you high.

I can see the mail jeep being a waste to someone like you who changes jobs and moves states every 6 months but that’s not me. And if I could fit in it, I wouldn’t have been driving it around.

Best of luck to you and your horrible decisions on life and Jeeps. And thank you for your review on my job as a moderator. Please let my bosses know so they can adjust my paycheck accordingly. I’m sure they are patiently awaiting your review.

Idiot?! I did not buy a mail jeep Clifford! You should have just put some money on a new JL instead of buying that. You can buy a WJ and build inexpensively. Research yourself. It is up to whatever anyone wants for a rig not you. BTW, I have owned my Jeep for several years now and can still make some money on the sale of it.

I have never changed jobs stayed with same company. Nothing wrong with changing it up. If one can do it and afford it why not? I feel life is short and I would rather see and do more than stay at one place. I love to travel and can do it this way.

I am lucky and have not made any horrible decisions...I never bought a mail jeep.:cheesy: WJCO is very knowledgeable and I value his opinion. Apparently, you do feel slighted about that comment. It is what it is....all you can do is try to be better and reach to his level.:D

Fuck this isn't even a build thread.

Is there a mic drop Emoji?:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Personally, my WJ is far more capable then my JK (when the WJ isn’t broken) Now if I were to beef up the front axle on the JK (I.E install a PR44) and lock it front and rear, the JK would be an even match for my WJ. As WJCO said, steer clear of Iron Rock Offroad parts. Their springs are great, and I plan to run their 8 inch springs soon, but their control arms are shit. I had my bushings separate after my first decently hard wheeling trip in it. I went the custom route with mine, which at the time was the best route. The aftermarket has caught up recently though. Clayton makes some good shit for WJs and Rusty’s does too. Zone, IRO, etc are all sub par and are mostly catered to people who want to build a cool looking jeep on a budget. They aren’t really designed for hard use.

Rusty's seem to be one of the top ones to go too. I really do appreciate all the info from you guys.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Idiot?! I did not buy a mail jeep Clifford! You should have just put some money on a new JL instead of buying that. You can buy a WJ and build inexpensively. Research yourself. It is up to whatever anyone wants for a rig not you. BTW, I have owned my Jeep for several years now and can still make some money on the sale of it.

I have never changed jobs stayed with same company. Nothing wrong with changing it up. If one can do it and afford it why not? I feel life is short and I would rather see and do more than stay at one place. I love to travel and can do it this way.

I am lucky and have not made any horrible decisions...I never bought a mail jeep.:cheesy: WJCO is very knowledgeable and I value his opinion. Apparently, you do feel slighted about that comment. It is what it is....all you can do is try to be better and reach to his level.:D

Lol yeah I’m slighted that’s why I was talking to WJCO about WJ’s six months ago when I thought about buying one.

And if I need the $1500 I paid for the mail Jeep to buy a JL, I probably shouldn’t be buying a JL. I don’t need a JL with the three other jeeps I have and a truck that I will order when they are available. Thanks for playing though.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Lol yeah I’m slighted that’s why I was talking to WJCO about WJ’s six months ago when I thought about buying one.

And if I need the $1500 I paid for the mail Jeep to buy a JL, I probably shouldn’t be buying a JL. I don’t need a JL with the three other jeeps I have and a truck that I will order when they are available. Thanks for playing though.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

So the mail jeep is all done? For $1500??? Damn! You can't count your girlfriends.jeep by the way. Besides, I love fucking with you.

JKbrick

IMG_6030.JPG
Here is one I screenshot a long time ago, not to get involved or anything

Top Bottom