Wines of the Week

JAGS

Hooked
Haven’t posted here in a bit. Had a nice Paso Zin tonight. Also just added some wine storage that I’m pretty stocked about. Now have total capacity for roughly 150 bottles of vino.
IMG_7772.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7769.jpeg
    IMG_7769.jpeg
    105.3 KB · Views: 9

Brute

Hooked
Haven’t posted here in a bit. Had a nice Paso Zin tonight. Also just added some wine storage that I’m pretty stocked about. Now have total capacity for roughly 150 bottles of vino.
View attachment 399014
More wine storage…you’re going to regret that. I’m moving in the opposite direction…trying to drink down our collection.

JAGS

Hooked
More wine storage…you’re going to regret that. I’m moving in the opposite direction…trying to drink down our collection.
My collection ebbs and flows throughout the year. I started to build a couple of verticals of a cab from Paso and some chateauneuf du pape, which is taking up bottle space now. My previous set up also maxed out at 20 whites/roses/champagne at any given time. I think I’m all set now and don’t plan to add any more. 🤪🍷🍷

Brute

Hooked
My collection ebbs and flows throughout the year. I started to build a couple of verticals of a cab from Paso and some chateauneuf du pape, which is taking up bottle space now. My previous set up also maxed out at 20 whites/roses/champagne at any given time. I think I’m all set now and don’t plan to add any more. 🤪🍷🍷

If you ever have the chance and are visiting Florence Italy, you need to eat at Enoteca Pinchiorri. They will (or they used to) allow you to visit their cellar…amongst the most incredible wine cellars on the planet.

Speaking of verticals, they have the most comprehensive vertical of my most favorite wine…La Tache, from Burgundy. It starts in the ‘50’s, to the present day (I was there about 8 years ago)…cases of each year, in their original wooden boxes…it also included large format bottles of each year as well…that vertical alone was worth my lakefront home on Lake Washington. Of course the rest of the cellar has every incredible wine from all over the planet …

Top Bottom