Windrock Tn anyone been here??

ghostryder

Alright I am planning on going here soon and I haven't been there yet or know anyone else who has been. Has anyone here been there and if so how rough or easy is it? I heard pretty rough but i don't know. Is this a place you have to have lockers? I have most the basics but i do not lockers is it a trip i should avoid till i get them or is it somewhere you can get by with good line choices without lockers or with maybe a little hand brake driving? Any educated info appreciated on this thanks!

trailless

Caught the Bug
I haven't been but I've heard that it has trails for everyone. Like any other offroaf park they have green, blue, black trails. Green being the easiest and black the hardest.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Asgard

I've been to Windrock, it's an awesome park with plenty of trails for all levels of wheeling. There are a LOT of side-by-sides and UTV's that use the park but the trails are all well marked and mapped.

Very cool park, I'll be going down there again sometime this year, tons of camping available or cabins are there if you reserve early.

You could have a blast with a stock Jeep there, just mind the trail difficulty and don't go there alone. (Never wheel alone!) Though there are often plenty of people there which you might be able to tag along with.

ghostryder

I've been to Windrock, it's an awesome park with plenty of trails for all levels of wheeling. There are a LOT of side-by-sides and UTV's that use the park but the trails are all well marked and mapped.

Very cool park, I'll be going down there again sometime this year, tons of camping available or cabins are there if you reserve early.

You could have a blast with a stock Jeep there, just mind the trail difficulty and don't go there alone. (Never wheel alone!) Though there are often plenty of people there which you might be able to tag along with.

yeah never ever wheel alone i agree so basically it can be as mild or as wild as you want it to be thanks its 5 hrs away form me so i wanted to make sure it is gonna be worth the drive

RickyI

yeah never ever wheel alone i agree so basically it can be as mild or as wild as you want it to be thanks its 5 hrs away form me so i wanted to make sure it is gonna be worth the drive

We have friends who live there too and they said the same thing, anywhere from mild to very wild! We are going Labor Day weekend, I know a bad time, to do some trails.... Its 12 hours one way for us from south Louisiana, but I'm sure it will be worth it.....

Ricky

Top Bottom