Windrock Park - TN - January 24-25

So, I'm not going to make it...

I'm trying to do too many things at once. New business, trying to close on my new home, also I'm on my way back from some training and im realzing I shouldn't be away from my business right now.

Again, I'm really sorry and feel horrible having to back out...

I'll make up for it on the next run and I'll have a bottle of honey for everyone.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

I'm trying to do too many things at once. New business, trying to close on my new home, also I'm on my way back from some training and im realzing I shouldn't be away from my business right now.

I'll make up for it on the next run and I'll have a bottle of honey for everyone.

That sucks man, sorry to hear it. I completely understand though. We'll have to do it another time.

Need to get a suds and grub together for the Atlanta area.

That sucks man, sorry to hear it. I completely understand though. We'll have to do it another time.

Need to get a suds and grub together for the Atlanta area.

I like the sound of a saturday suds n grub if I am not workin that weekend.

Ahhh that sucks. Understandable though. Sometimes life happens. We will get more plannes for sure.

Alright, here we go East Coast Wayalifers, let's make 2015 a big one! My plan will be to drive up Friday, wheel Saturday and possibly Sunday morning before heading home. Who's in? I'll keep this first post updated with list of folks coming.

Also, what are thoughts on lodging? Hotel? Camping?

Going:
1. MedixJK
2. HB1501
3. jkwebbie
4. JSTJPN
5. trail rig

Maybe:
1. Mr.Ty
2. warebear
3. bladerunnerJK

Is this list still up to date ?

WindRock Park

Hey new to the off roading experience. I am about 3 hrs away from the park!! Is this something newbies can attend?

Top Bottom