Windrock October 9-11, 2020

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
If anyone is looking for a higher quality photo shoot me a pm with your email. They don’t load the best in here.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Great pictures Alex! I had a hard time telling which Jeeps were which. That is a ton of mud

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler
So much mud, its everywhere, even the window seal areas. Going to spend most of my day tomorrow cleaning.

But it was well worth the fun. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-S506DL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Fun trip - great seeing everyone and meeting a couple guys for the first time. Thanks for the pics Alex. Steve, thanks for guiding us around.

Lol, I think the monkeys were in your Jeep all day Jeff!

I tried to upload a couple videos I took with my GoPro but it's slow going - I think I'm gonna kill the upload from home & do it tomorrow from my office - I have a way faster connection there. Didn't get too many due to the weather though.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
That looks a little close. Did the mud help it slide along? [emoji6]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

I had winch off that one. Mirror was about to go pop. [emoji23]
Sent most everyone around the bypass on this one. Jeff and Alex made it without winching. Their are little wider than me.

Sent from Lookout Mtn.

wjtstudios

Hooked
I had winch off that one. Mirror was about to go pop. [emoji23]
Sent most everyone around the bypass on this one. Jeff and Alex made it without winching. Their are little wider than me.

Sent from Lookout Mtn.

The joys of leading the pack.

Yeah, the outset tires help protect in that situation

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Fun trip - great seeing everyone and meeting a couple guys for the first time. Thanks for the pics Alex. Steve, thanks for guiding us around.

Lol, I think the monkeys were in your Jeep all day Jeff!

I tried to upload a couple videos I took with my GoPro but it's slow going - I think I'm gonna kill the upload from home & do it tomorrow from my office - I have a way faster connection there. Didn't get too many due to the weather though.
Looking forward to seeing some video.

How did I not see a monkey there? I didn’t even hear anyone talking about it, geez now I feel really old and out of it, like Joe Biden

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah, not every day you see someone bring a monkey to go wheeling...

jdofmemi

Looking forward to seeing some video.

Yeah, not every day you see someone bring a monkey to go wheeling...

Great pics guys.

Thanks, One day I will have to make the trip to join you guys there. Looks like fun.

Re: The monkey, most trips have at least one, just that this time it was not disguised as a human🤣🤣🤣

JPast

Awesome pics, definitely wish I could’ve made it up there this weekend.

Ddays

Hooked
Awesome pics, definitely wish I could’ve made it up there this weekend.

Go throw 50 pounds of mud in your Jeep - it'll be just like you were there! :cheesy:
Just kidding. It was a fun time for sure.

Top Bottom