WIN Truck-Lite LED Headlights!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want em'!

Stock and looking for new eyes! I really want to win!!!!!

Attachments

• Jeep headlights.jpg
    Jeep headlights.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 116
Just getting back into the JEEP scene again. I had to sell my beloved JEEP YJ years ago. It never left my mind, and I never stopped looking for them on the road. I even JEEP waved when not owning one. lol! Im really lucky to have one again and since it wont be paid off for years to come, its great to have a chance to win a nice starting mod for my new JK. Thanks for the chance.

Jeep Contest.jpg

There are no lights on my street. These sure would come in handy!
2013-09-14+21.50.06.jpg

Heck ya!!! Leds are way better then black lenses!!!

Sent from my 03 Rubi!!!

Attachments

• 1379330840306.jpg
    1379330840306.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 93
my 2 cents

I recently bought aftermarket headlights (reflectors and bulb kit) from another very popular lighting manufacturer. I filmed my Jeep at night to see the before and after difference. What i found surprised me. while driving around with the aftermarket lights i drove past a deer on the side of the road. i could barely make it out with my own eyes, the camera picked it up. the aftermarket set seemed much brighter but now i question their effectiveness. i've attached the short video of the footage. My suggestion to all is question and research everything, this is safety equipment.

Frank

9772091116_570e10e3a6.jpg

Last edited:
Pick Me...pick me....

Hi....
I could definitely use those lights! (And I'm sure the Truck-Lite's wouldn't have that nasty red spot... :doh: ).

Thanks, and good luck to all!
Robstock lights.jpg

Help

She is feeling dull, these lights would set her off! Then she could strut her stuff on the open road! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 101
Nice headlights. I would love a set for my Jeep...

IMG_2719.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2606.jpg
    IMG_2606.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
As you can see, I had to resort to ricer blue lights for the mean time because how awful the stock lights are. Please, don't make me look like a ricer for too much longer :) ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1379336072.602224.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom