ACCUAIR Suspension System GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

ktwilson227

I’m Kevin W, and THANK YOU Wayalife for this opportunity!

I would absolutely LOVE to win this Accuair Suspension.

A little bit of backstory here.

I bought my JT Willys to build out an awesome overland rig/ daily driver for my family and I. This suspension would be perfect for the type of driving we want to do. The ability to lower it to the bump stops would be perfect for my wife. She’s partially paralyzed and needs assistance getting in to even the stock JT. This would allow her to go on trips with my son and I and bring us all to adventure.

Even if I don’t win, I am still going to try and save up to get one for that reason.

Thank you Wayalife for making these reviews and being so in depth about the suspension set up!

Attachments

• IMG_0960.jpeg
    IMG_0960.jpeg
    242.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0943.jpeg
    IMG_0943.jpeg
    239 KB · Views: 2

411Homefinders

i.php

You've been asking for it and ACCUAIR has been listening! And, if you'd like a chance at WINNING an awesome ACCUAIR Suspension System for your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK, all you have to do is the following.

RULES to WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of the WAYALIFE forum.
• You need to post (1) ONE response in this official registration thread.
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK in your post.
• You need to tell us why you want this suspension system for your Jeep and/or how you plan on using it.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

A GIVEAWAY date will be announced soon after Cindy and I are done testing the ACCUAIR System and a WINNER will be selected at random and posted here on this thread.

Good luck to all of you!! 👍

For more information regarding the ACCUAIR suspension system and whether or not it'll work on your specific Jeep, please visit their websites at:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

Don't want to wait for the giveaway? WAYALIFE members can now save on the purchase of an ACCUAIR system simply by entering in the code WAYALIFE5 when checking out!

DISCLAIMER: There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing. Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts. Entries that do not follow the rules will be disqualified from winning. If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs, duties and/or tariffs. WAYALIFE reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all Rules and/or Guidelines and if necessary, to determine the winner or cancel this giveaway at any time and without prior notice. ACCUAIR is solely responsible for the claims they make regarding their suspension system and are exclusively liable for the quality, condition, performance of it.

Going to use it with AT Habitation camper going on it Looks like it would make Gladiator along more stable when going overlanding. As well as towing trailer.

Attachments

• IMG_9079.jpeg
    IMG_9079.jpeg
    223 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_9103.jpeg
    IMG_9103.jpeg
    258.1 KB · Views: 5

jeeperchris

I recently purchased a 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Xtreme Recon, and have been watching these videos on the ACCUAIR system and man do I want that.

My wife has a fused ankle and can only get in with a step stool. She has a hard time walking and getting up into things. But she loves the Jeep. I need a way to get her in, and if I could bring it down and up at a push of a button, this would be amazing help! She would be able to do it on her own and not be embarrassed by having to use the step stool.

If I got this and will, will name the Jeep XR-AIR or XR-ACCUAIR.

Crossing fingers for a win. PXL_20230423_180217351~2.jpg PXL_20230603_160636691.jpg PXL_20230603_160628009.jpg PXL_20230603_160701425.jpg

Last edited:

Davidlopez2017

Hello fellow Jeepers.

Thanks for this opportunity to win this beautiful accuair suspension. I own a 2018 Jeep Jk Rubicon Recon edition on which i would use the suspension. Its my daily driver and i cant think of anything better than having the possibility to lower the height for easy access and lifting it to go wheeling on weekends BEFF9734-A7BA-4A28-B076-EDBABEF73790.jpeg

Eagle1911

First thing, thanks for showcasing the ACCUAIR abilities Eddie and Cindy.

Even if I don’t win, I plan on purchasing the system. The ability to lower onto the stops is a tremendous ability I know my wife will really appreciate. It means she will not have to use a small step ladder to get into my Jeep. I am sure all height challenged folks will really appreciate the ACCUAIR system just for that one fact. While this will make my Jeep more capable than I, I want to make sure that my Jeep is able to perform when needed And as my capabilities grow. Currently I use my Jeep for exploring the mid west. Eventually I will make it to Moab.
9B3399C4-923E-41DB-8D68-A33F299AB5EF.jpeg
Have a great day everyone and enjoy the upcoming Memorial Day.

Wade

Trevator

Very thankful for a chance to win a killer suspension setup...thank you Eddie and Cindy!

I'll start by saying the AccuAir suspension would immensely improve my day-to-day life, my JT's offroad prowess, as well as towing my compact tractor without sag/squat! My Gladiator is my 50-mile round-trip daily driver + my weekend warrior rig. My wife and I love going to the NC mountains every chance we get and hitting some trails on the way. If luck fails, I will certainly be saving up my pennies for this lift as your videos and testing have sold me 100%!
323335512_696172255431228_5795828665469847142_n.jpg

Fishfam_jku

Caught the Bug
Late to the party but why not… I mean it’s not a PTA beer/wine raffle basket (that cost me $40 in tockesbut maybe I’ll use it😉.

Scott (driver) & A LIL MO (rig). Jeep is already heavily moded but everything is due for refurbishment or upgrade. Hell I even got made fun of by the SYNERGY rep when trying to get replacement parts, “dude, give me a day or so. Not sure we have that stuff anymore” 😆. As a daily driver it sure would be nice to not to get beaten on a daily due to stiff suspension and bad roads.
I’m sure the tiny wife and kiddos would appreciate the Jeep not permanently nested at 5” of lift as well. We use the rig as our family exploration vehicle. Would like to get places while not fighting the worn out suspension, especially on those Moab trips.

IMG_2091.jpeg
IMG_6137.jpeg

IMG_0669.jpeg

I’ve been a YT watcher for a long time, but this is my first intro to the forum.

Like many others here I’ve got a family and our JK is the road trip warrior. We have family all over Colorado and love to get on a mild/medium trail but want to keep the highway stability and MPG dynamic. I don’t have a lift because I’m unwilling to compromise on stability and any CG height increase is risky to emergency cornering…but that means we are limited on what trails we can ride.

An adjustable suspension ride height is the stuff of dreams, but the price is too rich for my blood… more than 50% of what I paid for the Jeep 🫠

cheers folks!

Attachments

• 70718303515__52115E7B-51A2-4FF4-8D02-F29DDBCE2584.jpeg
    70718303515__52115E7B-51A2-4FF4-8D02-F29DDBCE2584.jpeg
    186.8 KB · Views: 0

PTwilson

i.php

You've been asking for it and ACCUAIR has been listening! And, if you'd like a chance at WINNING an awesome ACCUAIR Suspension System for your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK, all you have to do is the following.

RULES to WIN:
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK in your post.
• You need to tell us why you want this suspension system for your Jeep and/or how you plan on using it.

A GIVEAWAY date will be announced soon after Cindy and I are done testing the ACCUAIR System and a WINNER will be selected at random and posted here on this thread.

For more information regarding the ACCUAIR suspension system and whether or not it'll work on your specific Jeep, please visit their websites at:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

Don't want to wait for the giveaway? WAYALIFE members can now save on the purchase of an ACCUAIR system simply by entering in the code WAYALIFE5 when checking out!

DISCLAIMER: There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing. Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts. Entries that do not follow the rules will be disqualified from winning. If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs, duties and/or tariffs. WAYALIFE reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all Rules and/or Guidelines and if necessary, to determine the winner or cancel this giveaway at any time and without prior notice. ACCUAIR is solely responsible for the claims they make regarding their suspension system and are exclusively liable for the quality, condition, performance of it.
Thanks to ACCUAIR for doing this with WAYOFLIFE. i’ve been looking at different lifts for my jeep gladiator and I’ll pull a small camper with mine. After watching the videos, I am strongly leaning towARD ACCUAIR. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

Attachments

• 64332224668__2DDA4752-A4F8-41F7-83DB-5A986A672929.jpeg
    64332224668__2DDA4752-A4F8-41F7-83DB-5A986A672929.jpeg
    331.4 KB · Views: 0

Bergscout

Thank you Eddie, Cindy and Accuair for the opportunity to win the Accuair system. I love exploring with my Jeep and enjoy taking my Dad along with me. Seeing how Dad is over 80 now, he needs a little more comfort when we go out exploring and camping. So I bought a little camp trailer to tow behind the Jeep to keep Dad going on adventures with me. The Accuair system would work great in leveling out the trailer weight of the tongue. I always feel bad when we get flashed with high beams because my lights are shining up when passing fellow travelers on the road . Not to mention it would make it easier for Dad to get in and out of the Jeep as it is getting harder for him to get up in my lifted Jeep. Needless to say, we are both over 18, haha.

Here is a pic of our return trip from Moab EJS this year, camped in the San Rafael Swell on the San Rafael River. Good luck to everyone.
20230410_200709.jpg

Jamesstock

I would love to put this system on my new 4xe so I can tackle some bigger rocks and still have it nice and low so my wife can get in and out without too much trouble. 😁

Attachments

• IMG_3100.jpeg
    IMG_3100.jpeg
    365.3 KB · Views: 2

ktj33p

Hi Eddie, Have been following your channel since I ordered my JL Wrangler - it took six months to arrive in Australia so lots of modification ideas were investigated & researched but now I can't decide what to do. But I would love the Accuair system to improve the ride comfort especially on longer trips. It looks like a great system that I would love to test out. Would be a great start to my mods.
Attached is a pic of my 2021 JL Wrangler Overland Unlimited the first time I took it off road - think she had about 5,000 km on the clock so was still brand new - up to 21,000 km now & have barely made any mods as I just can't decide.

Attachments

• 278711668_10158901118041242_3172185142682388385_n.jpg
    278711668_10158901118041242_3172185142682388385_n.jpg
    455 KB · Views: 0

JT-Sport

Hello, my name is Frank from Illinois, and I am rather new to the community. I found this channel on youtube and was hooked ever since. I have a 2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport with minor modifications, Mopar crate lift 315/70/17 tires on stock wheels and a bed cap. While I'm sure my vehicle isn't as built up as most on this site and there some rather impressive builds I would like to improve mine one step at a time evaluating improvements along the way for effectiveness. I bought a gladiator sport simply because I wanted a truck and the market had limited capability offerings from other nameplates in space so from simple reasearch online, there was no other truck offering what the gladiator could out the box. Another reason was the solid axles front and rear, good bones basically. From a budget standpoint, I can build as I pay off, starting with a base vehicle, it left room for improvement. From appearances, the Accuair system being offered would be a great upgrade for me and I would love to spend more time off road with a system like this testing the limits of adventure. I have already been to Rubicon Ridge with my Gladiator in its current form it has performed suprisingly well I believe whats missing or that next step would be the capability and flexibility that the Accuair system would be able to offer, its the missing link in my opinion and I really would like to add this product to my Gladiator to take it to that next level of performance. I've been truly impressed with the design, function, features, and demonstrated reliability from the videos showcasing its trials so far. Please accept my request to be entered into the raffle for this Accuair system, it would be such a gamechanger! Thank you for the opportunity, its sincerely appreciated! View attachment 390465

Maverick_JL_4xe

i.php

RULES to WIN:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

Awesome! Thank You to Accuair & Wayalife for this chance to win this amazing suspension setup!!!! I've watched several videos on this & it looks so damned cool & so versatile.. Thanks Again!!!! Pics for Attention!!!

Attachments

• IMG_8902.JPG
    IMG_8902.JPG
    327.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_8822.jpg
    IMG_8822.jpg
    268.1 KB · Views: 3

Chamoruco

Awesome!!!!

This little guy is looking to get a new suspension and start off-roading by the everglades and other many trails here in Florida. FYI Miami is becoming a great city of OffRoad Groups, so I need to level Up my JK.
Sharing a few pics with AT NITTO 305/60/R18 and with a regular city tires 255/60/R20.

1. Why I want this? I want to keep offroading lifestyle,but without the proper suspension I haven’t been able to join the groups trails tours in Florida, just limited to a few camping trips. With the Suspension I will be able to reach places in a better way.

2. I plan to used with our Off-Road teams and reach better places where I can’t get there with the regular suspension I have now.

3. I will be happy share the experience using it and what benefits I see in the fields / trails.

let’s go baby :) Help me to get me out of the City Streets😎

Attachments

• IMG_3147.jpeg
    IMG_3147.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3146.jpeg
    IMG_3146.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
  • 12fbea28-7758-4057-aae1-94d264cacd1b.jpeg
    12fbea28-7758-4057-aae1-94d264cacd1b.jpeg
    201.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2124.jpeg
    IMG_2124.jpeg
    304.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

biggerman

i.php

RULES to WIN:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

Thank you for accepting me into your group. This suspension systems looks awesome. It would be perfect for me to lower my 2022 Gladiator to help me get my wife into it. She told me she could get in it before I bought it. Now she is having difficulties. I love the idea of multiple ride heights.

Attachments

• Gladiator.jpg
    Gladiator.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 1

gregolso

Awesome system, would love to install this along with the new ProRock 80's I just ordered. I think they would go nicely together :)
IMG_4531.JPG

And yes 17inch Beadlocks are also coming along with new 40's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom