ACCUAIR Suspension System GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaJudge

What a great giveaway!
I have been struggling to find a suspension that does what I need and is affordable.
I use my Jeep on forest roads a car could drive down and I go to Moab a few times a year. we camp locally and as far away as Northern Michigan. So finding a system that is good off-road and drives very well on the street has been a challenge. The Accuair system is the best of both worlds and the adjustable height lets me still put it in the garage.
Thanks to Eddie, Cindy and Accuair for this opportunity.

GobiinTheMaze.JPG

CJ has a JK

Dear Accuair, I would love to install a new suspension like yours because of it's amazing versatility, after all, Eddie and Cindy have tested this system through the full gammet or 'gauntlet' is more accurate. My JK needs a lot of TLC and is in desperate need of replacing it's old TERAFLEX suspension system with an upgrade as worthy as ACCUAIR. My JK originally came from the Rocks and Dust of TEXAS! And now she's with me on LONG ISLAND, NY where I am taking her on the sandy and salty beaches on our beautiful shorelines - Camping, Fishing & Off Roading in our County Parks. One day when she's ready, I'll take her on a trip far, far away and climb some rocks, but she's not ready yet. So basically my JK see's the snow, the beach and hopefully in the future I will feed her more rocks! I hope someone who really does need a new suspension (like me) can win this great opportunity! Thank you for your consideration, and best wishes to all! - CJ. IMG-2457.jpg

Last edited:

mr.t.

712A8920-E454-4DF3-8403-91132A047A12.jpeg

With the rack my Jeep sits at 6’ 7” - my garage and the airport parking lot are 6’ 8”!
Would love the accuair to be able to go 37” and then drop when I need

Great product - we also have a 2023 Oscar Mike which is bone stock for my 16 year old daughter - she doesn’t have a lift but she would be cooler if she did :)

Staticgax

Have always been a fan of ACCUAIR and the Wayalife channel for a long time. when I saw air suspension for the jeep gladiator I was super impressed. This would help a lot getting my little ones in the car and me not having to carry them in my back would thank you. Air suspension seems like the right path for me.

Attachments

• F25E706A-3F0A-49F1-BEDF-D04F61D6FC3A.png
    F25E706A-3F0A-49F1-BEDF-D04F61D6FC3A.png
    513.7 KB · Views: 5

Darkfire36

Wow. What an opportunity it would be to win this accuair system. How awesome would it be to be able to adjust the height of the vehicle with the push of a button. So I'm looking to retire in a few years...OK about 6 years, 5 months, and 14 days but who's counting, and I would love to take my jeep cross country and hit as many jeep trails as I can with my wife and kids. After over 20 years in the fire service, I figured it's time for some me and my family time. They deserve a all the time in the world and I know I've taken a lot of their time with my work schedule. Time to make it up to them. One can hope! Thanks for the opportunity!

Attachments

• 20221004_122425.jpg
    20221004_122425.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 3

JorgeG

i.php

You've been asking for it and ACCUAIR has been listening! And, if you'd like a chance at WINNING an awesome ACCUAIR Suspension System for your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK, all you have to do is the following.

RULES to WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of the WAYALIFE forum.
• You need to post (1) ONE response in this official registration thread.
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK in your post.
• You need to tell us why you want this suspension system for your Jeep and/or how you plan on using it.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

A GIVEAWAY date will be announced soon after Cindy and I are done testing the ACCUAIR System and a WINNER will be selected at random and posted here on this thread.

Good luck to all of you!! 👍

For more information regarding the ACCUAIR suspension system and whether or not it'll work on your specific Jeep, please visit their websites at:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

Don't want to wait for the giveaway? WAYALIFE members can now save on the purchase of an ACCUAIR system simply by entering in the code WAYALIFE5 when checking out!

DISCLAIMER: There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing. Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts. Entries that do not follow the rules will be disqualified from winning. If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs, duties and/or tariffs. WAYALIFE reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all Rules and/or Guidelines and if necessary, to determine the winner or cancel this giveaway at any time and without prior notice. ACCUAIR is solely responsible for the claims they make regarding their suspension system and are exclusively liable for the quality, condition, performance of it.
Excited about this great promo and appreciate the opportunity! Thanks again.

Aced312

i.php

You've been asking for it and ACCUAIR has been listening! And, if you'd like a chance at WINNING an awesome ACCUAIR Suspension System for your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK, all you have to do is the following.

RULES to WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of the WAYALIFE forum.
• You need to post (1) ONE response in this official registration thread.
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK in your post.
• You need to tell us why you want this suspension system for your Jeep and/or how you plan on using it.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

A GIVEAWAY date will be announced soon after Cindy and I are done testing the ACCUAIR System and a WINNER will be selected at random and posted here on this thread.

Good luck to all of you!! 👍

For more information regarding the ACCUAIR suspension system and whether or not it'll work on your specific Jeep, please visit their websites at:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

Don't want to wait for the giveaway? WAYALIFE members can now save on the purchase of an ACCUAIR system simply by entering in the code WAYALIFE5 when checking out!

DISCLAIMER: There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing. Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts. Entries that do not follow the rules will be disqualified from winning. If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs, duties and/or tariffs. WAYALIFE reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all Rules and/or Guidelines and if necessary, to determine the winner or cancel this giveaway at any time and without prior notice. ACCUAIR is solely responsible for the claims they make regarding their suspension system and are exclusively liable for the quality, condition, performance of it.
Thank you all at Wayalife for the continual great content provided, never would have even considered a suspension like this and appears to be surprisingly exactly what I think would be a great system for my family’s use. Below is a picture of our JT Mojave, mostly stock as I’ve been on the fence about raising it up. My wife uses this daily; between dropping off and picking up the kids who will be soon going to three different schools as well as doing the same for our nieces and nephews, I have been reluctant to raise it due to her constant in and out of the truck - to add to that we chose a 6 speed because well WHY NOT!!!🤪🤪 Being able to have a system that keeps this truck at stock levels during the week and raise it up when needed or wanted - when I’m graciously blessed to be allowed to drive it on the weekend around town or out in the beautiful Arizona trails 😜 - would be a fantastic way of having the best of both worlds and not putting more effort into driving it around daily. Either way it’s been a great truck to serve our needs and joys! Can’t wait to see who will be the lucky 🍀 one selected - good luck to all who enter!!

Attachments

• F3A5418F-6531-4752-855B-C6B4B4C1B424.jpeg
    F3A5418F-6531-4752-855B-C6B4B4C1B424.jpeg
    336.9 KB · Views: 2
Gladis2.jpg
An Accuair suspension system would be awesome to throw on my Gladiator. Been doing a lot of research to determine the lift kit route I want to take and the Accuair system is definitely unique. Having it would allow me to install some 37" tires while still being able to fit it into our garage. I would use it to tackle more offroad trails with my family. Goodluck to all the entries!

Wharfrat

Researching upgrade options for my JLU Rubicon. I hope to have a new suspension system installed before I do the Trans American Trail later this summer. It would be awesome to hit the TAT with the Accuair system ... what a test it would be! Plus, with the Accuair suspension I would be able to get in my garage again! Happy trails!!

Attachments

• 2021-11 - DBBB 01.jpg
    2021-11 - DBBB 01.jpg
    279.4 KB · Views: 6
  • PXL_20210525_130856125.MP1.jpeg
    PXL_20210525_130856125.MP1.jpeg
    343.4 KB · Views: 5
This is my 2020 JLU Sports S. I know there are a lot of Jeepers that are more deserving to win this accuAir lift, but what the hell; I’m taking my chances 😌.

I haven’t much done anything yet on my Jeep. Hence, just upgraded new wheels and 33-inch tires last year, had to work extra hard just to pay those off.

Acquiring this lift would be a life changing experience for me and my wife. This is my daily Driven ride, but on the other hand, my escapade from reality.

Future overlanding trips are my main goals that’s why bought this Jeep. In addition, I’m always inspired on those solo camper Jeepers on youtube. I know one day I will get to experience and feel the same way as they do.

Tagay!

Attachments

• B873BA96-2482-4A33-99D3-4B1952D122FE.jpeg
    B873BA96-2482-4A33-99D3-4B1952D122FE.jpeg
    173.9 KB · Views: 2

RodneyP

Good morning from Roswell,

First off i want to say thank you for your videos and posts on your builds and adventures. Also, i had contacted you about a CJ 5 i was rebuilding and your response and guidance were timely and very helpful.

I would put the accuair system to very good use. I have a 1 year-old and my wife got me a gladiator for Christmas/ birthday. I want to be able to take my new family on adventures that I have done in my JK and CJ. the JK is down and the little one is too young for the CJ, well as my wife says we shouldn't put a baby seat in it lol. Besides the adventures we also send supplies to her family in the Philippines and we also take boxes to El Paso for other families to have them shipped. the loads are not light and I love how the accuair system helps to mitigate with loads for travel. with the jk down and my little boy I cant get into the upgrades as fast as I want to but rightfully so. our time and money go into supporting his growth and wellness as well as supporting the families abroad.

Jeep has been a part of my life for many years and people question why i got the gladiator and my response is, its a wayalife and it truly is.

again thank you for all that you do.

View attachment 386458 View attachment 386457 View attachment 386456
I see you have modified the tanou cover with a gasket of sort so when you put it up to the glass it has a cushion to rest against the glass what did you use?

mphnurse

I’m totally in awe of the Accuair system. This will be the start of my overland build. The leveling system for when I’m towing my GFs JK out to go rock crawling with a RTT on top will be exactly what I’ve been looking for. Please meet Teep, he’s looking for some love. The videos on how well the system works showed me exactly why it will be the suspension system I need.

Attachments

• E0673266-6A24-4950-8D44-7748494D996F.jpeg
    E0673266-6A24-4950-8D44-7748494D996F.jpeg
    299 KB · Views: 2

PNWMIKE

we would love to win the Accuair system for our gladiator. We use our gladiator as an overland vehicle, exploring trails throughout the US and Canada. We are looking at getting a GFC camper this summer and the air suspension would great to have for all the rough roads as well as uneven terrain when camping.

Attachments

• 84D3A1B3-D54A-48AF-A28C-FB233B97F24E.jpeg
    84D3A1B3-D54A-48AF-A28C-FB233B97F24E.jpeg
    120.4 KB · Views: 4

Naldiian

Well, as soon as we saw the first video discussing the new AccuAir suspension, we knew it was a solution for a problem we have had since buying out new home - we have a 2020 JLUR with the Mopar lift, and have been slowing doing more and more to it, with the plan last Summer of putting a new 3.5-4.5 inch lift on it, but then we bought our home and pulled up to the garage to realize that with even 3/4 of an inch of additional lift, it would not fit into the garage.

We were looking at having to do some mods on the garage, and get a new garage door before we could do a lift, and then we saw the AccuAir! We can get the lift, and just drop it lower to enter the house. Maybe even set the normal height we use to be able to fit and only lift it up for more offroad adventure. Hopefully, we can win one and save thousands, though even at full price, it is far cheaper than a garage entry wall rebuild. Thanks for the opportunity!

SteelBender.jpg

rslayer

1F285DA3-97F9-4420-B774-E3E82F44DCCE.jpeg
This is my 2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S with the Max Tow package. I bought it together with this 23” Airstream travel trailer to take us around the country on adventures and it’s now also my daily driver. At the moment the JT is basically stock except for sumo springs and a billiebars bed rack. I’m hoping to win the ACCUAIR suspension system to improve the towing performance of the JT while simultaneously improving its off-roading capabilities. Can’t wait to go back to Utah with better suspension!

Last edited:

joestoddrd94

Greetings! Thanks for this great opportunity! I would use the ACCUAIR primarily in an overlanding role on my 2016 JKUR to help level under different load conditions. 37D9F7FE-F5B3-429E-A26E-14D7CE62BB6A.jpeg

DrewN19

Hello,

This is my daily driver, a 2021 Gladiator Rubicon with a 6 spd. This photo was taken in Silverton Colorado! I do most of my offroading here in the Midwest, however Colorado is my personal favorite. The AccuAir system appeals to me because of the ability to change ride height on the fly. That is a pretty cool feature to have on a daily driver/trail rig!

DrewN19

Image.jpeg

lloydrage

I would like to win this lift to make my ride smoother on my 17 JKUR. Eddie did a great job of showing how amazing the air suspension really is.

Attachments

• IMG_2684.JPG
    IMG_2684.JPG
    272.6 KB · Views: 4

Jskest

This is a great giveaway for those who have always wanted a lift. This is my mostly stock jeep jl rubi. This kit would help my daily driving as well as my weekly trips to the Rockies for skiing.
Thanks Eddie and ACCUAIR for this amazing giveaway.
AMWts8Av7cdFJXLGi8P-suVCzp1kBktk42lJVzaUbVU1izwiYpvjgixwQsFJ68h0e-q_mnaBIvUhphbpF92Yf67VqfLSix0URfLydjzXn17wHpMVtd3pq_Zl3nJvo1mA8PDQ5_M5XK5xmKdUFcshP9O8FxpmnNCsIUZ1W31ePIJmaS5toscVakM8S8DbLI40b46A3F-un9uQaWBiEm46rKj_l6LhBDzIwofQtXSsJggUWQnDwc3q675TcIx1PSuhj8nhvDBEiToWi_E-pZ6bwcDgzk2f7fbot4s2f9h0EPdQCKj3uL3oL-JG2l4t7tkLBU7H17cuUFhfm56uWN7S1yASjfx1YfspgAph8PP6H4aWcrvkfSJNwqhCcepxmWGlWWak00zZqBLgT8u1rXuwv6h36QCffM6IAhYEst-fE7QqeroL1M_cjXkqhEC0ycyVP3re8oAnDivZb0Rmja96lENS_h66kak1eDn0VXJ-cMfh6xseX4h2DMEt7sUTieh6HyyNHE29NE-mnSsPXfWj2UyGGxDRxMbAleqqWf65b2ZdpokhJmpQjj4vShWL2hj_cH7yqh85jJ17kXWqCCyQa2ZMjf1PIsnjslZ8MRsKf9BwraO10FrE6aH56rSXjoWXDxHTrrcRM3oT2FLk4hgZmTCCNGjWdUREOmvN415BXZsWFBAAPfW7ijcUM4fI-ax-_huVJo7mUqqrsKxauOyCk7nsmPZHq_j4QCwSBoz7UVQdJunaTLtXdYCFsn5uWV5JaWF58uElaelHzHttF9J3HpFAGMjUyLnEdlyRq2AE0gxqzm8GFWOt_P2bTmBTU9UocYIK-1BjEjsYAMyygBU61zJdDQZ1d7HnCSeq4cq1zu0nw3mMPA2ne7dmazqGFDBDk5cxzTu5FDwwm324ne3KY-uYCO8IiuWTPNyfy2UtXsGYaV6haWoJ4YuT90DBf5-uVox__SWCi1dXElp7FhVq6xOjmnlTCyZK_lZU02bAl3YsetMDW6Kkd0QdzhRKY0EjLLZQG9-nsQX2wFK5bgcIWnEyrwKBTvqDWanhYLuEdDo=w635-h847-s-no

JT714

I went from a JKU on 3.5” lift and 37’s to my Gladiator so I don’t have to haul a trailer to get my bikes around anymore. I’ve held off from lifting my Gladiator as it’s already too tall for me to step up onto the tailgate when loading my mx bike. The versatility of the Accuair kit is exactly what I’m after so I can drop it onto the bump stops when loading/unloading but also allow me to get back out crawling around the trails like the JKU could! 63559795-C83E-41AE-80D4-9CA93CD7195B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom