ACCUAIR Suspension System GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamGr

I would sure like to win this contest so that my cool looking jeep can do "squats" just like Eddy's jeep.
It would also really help when I am ready to put on the BIG 42's I have in mind...!
Thanks Eddy...!!

Attachments

• Jeep.JPG
    Jeep.JPG
    161.8 KB · Views: 4

johnstevenbailey

IMG_20220903_173000.jpg
I don't want I need the ACCUAIR System to level off my Jeep. I like to run it high, but that can cause some daily issues on my way to work. High on Sunday, and all business on Monday.
Thanks,
-JB

Endo

Thanks Wayalife and Accuair for putting on this giveaway!

I've been through many trails in Colorado and got to visit Moab once which was awesome! I live out east now and have been planning on doing an overland trip around the country to see what kind of offroading different states have to offer. I'll probably travel the TAT and hop off at areas I want to explore more, especially if there is also mountain biking to be had. My bike lives inside the Jeep so I'm always ready for either kind of offroading!

My JKUR is currently stock. I'll at least be picking up a winch and bumper since I'll be mostly traveling alone but I also want to add a lift and bigger tires depending on budget. I really like the Accuair system and winning one would be a great start to my build!

Onoin_Creek_Moab.png

COJT

My 2020 JT... I love exploring CO and surrounding states. I had the Quadralift on my previous WK2 and love the auto leveling when towing. It would be awesome to have that ability again with the JT and also the ability to fine tune it, especially when camping. I usually just find some rocks to throw under the tires to level it out.
tempImage14zfZu.jpg IMG_4413.JPG IMG_4437.JPG

Malkur

i.php

You've been asking for it and ACCUAIR has been listening! And, if you'd like a chance at WINNING an awesome ACCUAIR Suspension System for your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK, all you have to do is the following.

RULES to WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of the WAYALIFE forum.
• You need to post (1) ONE response in this official registration thread.
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK in your post.
• You need to tell us why you want this suspension system for your Jeep and/or how you plan on using it.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

A GIVEAWAY date will be announced soon after Cindy and I are done testing the ACCUAIR System and a WINNER will be selected at random and posted here on this thread.

Good luck to all of you!! 👍

For more information regarding the ACCUAIR suspension system and whether or not it'll work on your specific Jeep, please visit their websites at:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

Don't want to wait for the giveaway? WAYALIFE members can now save on the purchase of an ACCUAIR system simply by entering in the code WAYALIFE5 when checking out!

DISCLAIMER: There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing. Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts. Entries that do not follow the rules will be disqualified from winning. If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs, duties and/or tariffs. WAYALIFE reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all Rules and/or Guidelines and if necessary, to determine the winner or cancel this giveaway at any time and without prior notice. ACCUAIR is solely responsible for the claims they make regarding their suspension system and are exclusively liable for the quality, condition, performance of it.
I have tried a handful of suspension combinations on my JL trying to find something that works great loaded and unloaded. The trailer is light but the tongue weight is not. I contacted accuair to see if I could just purchase the rear air springs but they only sell full kits. I would love to try out a full system. By the way, your how to videos have made it possible to rip apart and tinker. Thanks

Attachments

• 184A9952-2942-41B8-B9DC-7739F0BE05BB.jpeg
    184A9952-2942-41B8-B9DC-7739F0BE05BB.jpeg
    362.7 KB · Views: 1

t0uf

I think a lot of folks have parroted my own desire for this awesome system - parking in a garage and giving my vertically challenged wife and family a better chance at climbing in without falling out! I'd be a liar if I said that was my only motivation though - I went with the Xtreme Recon package, but the desire for 37"+ tires and proper beadlocks is growing every day! This kit would give me everything I need to realize that.

Here's my '22 JLUR, lookin' her best covered in mud!

And lastly, best of luck to all of y'all! I'm sure whoever wins is gonna give that sweet, sweet Accuair system the home it deserves.

Attachments

• 20220911_143554.jpg
    20220911_143554.jpg
    326.8 KB · Views: 8

kevinncanaless

i.php

You've been asking for it and ACCUAIR has been listening! And, if you'd like a chance at WINNING an awesome ACCUAIR Suspension System for your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK, all you have to do is the following.

RULES to WIN:
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK in your post.
• You need to tell us why you want this suspension system for your Jeep and/or how you plan on using it.

A GIVEAWAY date will be announced soon after Cindy and I are done testing the ACCUAIR System and a WINNER will be selected at random and posted here on this thread.

For more information regarding the ACCUAIR suspension system and whether or not it'll work on your specific Jeep, please visit their websites at:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

Don't want to wait for the giveaway? WAYALIFE members can now save on the purchase of an ACCUAIR system simply by entering in the code WAYALIFE5 when checking out!

DISCLAIMER: There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing. Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts. Entries that do not follow the rules will be disqualified from winning. If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs, duties and/or tariffs. WAYALIFE reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all Rules and/or Guidelines and if necessary, to determine the winner or cancel this giveaway at any time and without prior notice. ACCUAIR is solely responsible for the claims they make regarding their suspension system and are exclusively liable for the quality, condition, performance of it.
Good morning from Reno, NV!

My name is Kevin and I love your channel. I started watching your channel and subscribed in 2019. I love the content and it's very professionally done. I appreciate the opportunity of the giveaway and would love to win!

I want the suspension system for my 2019 Rubicon because I want to have the luxury of lifting my Jeep from stock to 5.5" (small to tall). I would also love to upgrade to 37-inch tires on mine with the air suspension (currently running 35s). I especially love the feature of the automatic lowering of the suspension when it hits over 25mph (from your vid). This would be an incredible addition to my Jeep and will make me want to NEVER sell it! It will definitely make me not want to scratch it more, but I will test it out on off-road trails in Northern Nevada, and maybe even go on some trails with Eddie and Cindy!

Thanks for the opportunity and good luck to all of you!!!

4F8C2249-10F3-4073-863E-A54B5F06C238.JPG

GatorJill

i.php

RULES to WIN:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

Hello all, new to the forum. I have been following way a life and have got some great info. We are new to Jeepin 1 year now. The accuair would be a great add on for the JL with our bucket list of places we plan on visiting. Thanks for the chance to win one. Oh yea, hope to visit you guys also. Thanks

GatorJill

Hello all, new to the forum. I have been following way a life and have got some great info. We are new to Jeepin 1 year now. The accuair would be a great add on for the JL with our bucket list of places we plan on visiting. Thanks for the chance to win one. Oh yea, hope to visit you guys also. Thanks
008092F0-8DF5-49B3-9CB9-A13033AC30EA.jpeg

Razor

Here is my 2022 JT Overland. I could use the AccuAir system. I spend over 40hrs a week driving my JT from highways to dirt roads to utility easements in the middle of nowhere. I will put it to the test!

Attachments

• 712670A5-F27C-4C17-9911-276CD9D97BEF.jpeg
    712670A5-F27C-4C17-9911-276CD9D97BEF.jpeg
    210.6 KB · Views: 1

Dwalt

i.php

RULES to WIN:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

What a great site! Eddie and Cindy I’ve watched your videos for years and by far and away you are leading the pack in content and quality. thank you. Also thank you for providing opportunities like this Accuair give away. I only wish we lived closer to have better opportunities to join you on a trip sometime. It is one of my bucket list to 10’s. I tow a 16’ enclosed trailer and this Accuair system is just what the doctor ordered for a great safe smooth ride. Not to mention how anxious I am to try it out on the trails!

Attachments

• 31852E89-E05A-4E7F-875D-5C63041EEB8F.jpeg
    31852E89-E05A-4E7F-875D-5C63041EEB8F.jpeg
    105.5 KB · Views: 3

Lowriden013

This is my 2021 Jeep Gladiator. I’m currently looking for a different lift. I have a Rough Country 2.5 lift and I still get fender rub on simple trails. I was looking into the Accuair Suspension and enjoying the videos of it. This air suspension would be perfect for me to get. It would give me the 4.5in lift that I was thinking of getting. I would also be able to have the extra 1 in height for off-roading to give me extra space for more flex. I would also use the lowering to bump stops feature to make it easier for family members to get into the Gladiator since they have a difficult time getting in now. I also like that you can adjust them individually to level during camping. I currently have a soft bed tent and looking into a rooftop tent. The Accuair Suspension would be perfect for leveling the Gladiator for the tent.

Attachments

• 4D5C0F8A-8C0D-4B59-88AF-3A12F6CA18F1.jpeg
    4D5C0F8A-8C0D-4B59-88AF-3A12F6CA18F1.jpeg
    272.3 KB · Views: 6

zposter

Hello!

I have had my Gladiator for 3 years and love it! I want to lift it terribly, but life just keeps getting in the way!

I want this Accuair lift kit for my gladiator because I use my truck for everything! From moving tractor buckets around the farm in the bed, towing trailers full of hay, to putting kayaks on my bed rack, to go paddling and camping for a weekend, and I use it as my daily.

Having an air lift would be perfect because what I load my Gladiator up with changes on a weekly basis! So springs would have a major disadvantage.

Below is a photo of my Gladiator loaded up for a trip.
Thanks!

Attachments

• B805777C-FFB4-4A81-A6B1-35D9A65579BD.jpeg
    B805777C-FFB4-4A81-A6B1-35D9A65579BD.jpeg
    220.3 KB · Views: 3

Cdoughty

5E33859A-5448-4DCF-AC9F-FD543AB6F16A.jpeg
I have been following Eddie’s videos on suspension systems for a while now. I was going to go with a Dynatrack 2” Endurosport and add aftermarket connector arms after the fact, but after seeing the performance and features of the Accuair system, I’m going to hold out to either win or save up for it instead. My wife is short and she will definitely enjoy the lower entry. Definitely going to put some 37”’s on my rig once we get this suspension! Thinking about getting a roof top tent as well and being able to level it perfectly sounds amazing! Thanks Wayalife and Accuair for this opportunity! If I do win this, I can use the money I would have spent on the system to take a trip out west and really put it to the test!

DawkBaker

Looking forward to retirement in a little over a year. In preparation for our retirement travels, my wife and I just purchased a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara - Winter Edition. We (and that includes the dogs too) plan to travel the states, camp on a couple beaches, do some light trail Jeeping and take lots of pictures. It would be great to place the Accuair Suspension Kit on our "new to me" Wrangler to go with us on these travels. Long time Jeep owner starting in 1990 with a Wrangler, then Cherokee, then Grand Cherokee, and then a Commander as we grew our family--still have the Commander with over 225,000 miles, but fantastic to return to our "roots" with another Wrangler. Some our "family trips" back in the day took us to "Camp Jeep," - very fond memories of those family adventures.

Attachments

• IMG_1400.JPG
    IMG_1400.JPG
    149.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1688.JPG
    IMG_1688.JPG
    209 KB · Views: 6

Rob_JT

Awesome giveaway guys! Thank you for the opportunity to enter. I have a 2020 Gladiator Sport and oh man I would love to give this accuair setup a try. I drive mostly highway/city with the occasional weekend trip to the off-road park. I can imagine how much more comfortable this would be compared to my current setup on the road. Also, I tow a boat pretty often and having the ability to level out the truck when towing would be awesome!
Thanks again for letting me be part of this community and entering this giveaway. Good luck everyone!

Attachments

• 60CE9B9E-BE91-43C7-8DDB-BFF8824D3BFB.jpeg
    60CE9B9E-BE91-43C7-8DDB-BFF8824D3BFB.jpeg
    227.1 KB · Views: 5

halfcleanjeep

I love the ACCUAIR lift because it would take the guess work out of the towing capability of the JT as well the lift height and trail manners. I’m afraid to go too tall of a fixed lift as my wife might not ever get in the JT again. And too short on the trail does present issues. I mean fully adjustable?!?!? It’s easy to think of many reasons this is like the perfect lift. And to use it for Overlanding as well as towing my TJ to a trail or the GSMJI. No worries after 25mph!!! I’m thinking fully capable for the street, trail, towing, Overlanding . . . ACCUAIR lift would allow my JT to be more diverse on the functions it would be designed for. Way to go and THANK YOU ACCUAIR and Wayalife for this opportunity.

Attachments

• 13096A92-C391-4CB8-9C39-AF6C8B454BCE.jpeg
    13096A92-C391-4CB8-9C39-AF6C8B454BCE.jpeg
    275.7 KB · Views: 3

jrodjr818

Gotta get some accuair in my life!! Let my midget wife in the car comfortably with the low setting, lift it up to the high setting once she’s inside!!! GENIUS!!!!

Attachments

• 858162AB-60EB-4149-88CB-67D992C5C518.jpeg
    858162AB-60EB-4149-88CB-67D992C5C518.jpeg
    258.2 KB · Views: 7
  • A36C7387-336A-4DC0-8F18-526878A40F6F.jpeg
    A36C7387-336A-4DC0-8F18-526878A40F6F.jpeg
    246.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 7DB4A6D8-C194-481A-9136-A3A99CE215E9.jpeg
    7DB4A6D8-C194-481A-9136-A3A99CE215E9.jpeg
    155.3 KB · Views: 7

midwesternguy

I have a '21 80th anniversary edition that I have upgraded axles/lockers/gearing as well as many suspension parts. My daughter and I enjoy camping and doing trails. My lift kit was my first upgrade and my most uninformed as a first time Jeep owner and will at some point have to be upgraded. I had an air suspension system on a Ram Rebel and loved it. For me, the best part was I could lower it to the entry position for my dad to get in. I have been watching the Wayalife reviews and really enjoyed the updates on the capabilities and durability of the Accuair system.

Thank you for supporting the community. There is no doubt someone will get a significant upgrade in quality of life and functionality.

Attachments

• camper.jpg
    camper.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 0
  • day off.jpg
    day off.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 0

jeep4ever41

Thanks AccuAir and Wayalife for putting on this awesome give-away!

After I bought my first Jeep TJ in 97 I have become a die hard addict. I fell in love with these machines when I discovered how extremely capable they are at off-roading and how enjoyable it is to drive around on a beautiful day with the top down and doors off. I also appreciate owning an iconic vehicle with such a legendary history behind it.

To me nothing compares to Jeep and I'm now on my 6th Jeep, a 2020 launch edition Gladiator.

Since we are planning a trip to Moab in 2024, I think the AccuAir system would be the perfect choice. I could keep the Gladiator low while travelling the long distance to Moab and pulling our camper, but then raise the Gladiator to tackle the trails in Moab.

IMG_4451.jpeg

685A2CD9-F72E-49D8-8675-CA1E1B90485B_1_105_c.jpeg

IMG_4110.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom