ACCUAIR Suspension System GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluechain

I have a factory air ride suspension on my 2019 Grand Cherokee and absolutely love the driving experience you get with air ride. It's perfect for people that use their vehicle for every day use in all conditions and terrain. I've noticed that it's way better for towing a trailer as well. I would definitely add it to my Wrangler JKU suspension. I think it would be perfect for the Jeep and the whole driving experience, and would be using it on my JK for on and offroad.

Attachments

• 20230306_071648.jpg
    20230306_071648.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 1

Richiem800

i definitely need this accuair system to start off strong with this overland build. Thank you for the chance to win this amazing system. I think it would be per for whiteLightning…

307C3D23-C700-4C91-9CB9-E8E43C063F18.jpeg

CPiraino

The Accuuair suspension system looks like a good all around system. As my Gladiator is for work, play & family. Plus I can lower it for the wife. This blue baby is going to have fun overloading across North America and go far North Alaska.

IMG_2149.JPG

Last edited:

KimberBrown

This is my gladiator, there are many like it but this one is mine! Lol I love my Jeep and so does my son. When we’re not hitting up badlands in Attica IN or at a local Jeep club meet we’re typically playing with our SCX24 Jeeps or watching off roading related content on YouTube. My plan for the gladiator is to do a modest build, a lift on 36s or 37s and the rest is typical. Basically something that’ll allow us to go further off road but while also keeping it as a “daily” driver. What I love about this system is that I would be able to continue to park my Jeep inside my garage!

Attachments

• C5A9B88B-0C3B-458F-8C2E-04F8B4B46682.jpeg
    C5A9B88B-0C3B-458F-8C2E-04F8B4B46682.jpeg
    240.1 KB · Views: 1

human1391

Love watching your videos Ed! we are a budding Jeep Family. Below is my Altitude and my Dad's Mojave in the background. I 'm dying to slapp some 37's on her but a static lift would make it to tall for my wife to want to ride in it... Accuair would definitely give us best of both worlds. Thanks for a chance at winning a Dream Lift!

Attachments

• 20230219_170901.jpg
    20230219_170901.jpg
    300.6 KB · Views: 3
Hi Eddie and Cindy,
Thanks for making this opportunity to possibly win this awesome suspension system. It would be great to have our Jeep lifted and still be able to get in and out!

Attachments

• 86C93998-8627-44A3-B4CD-4E68EF349962.jpeg
    86C93998-8627-44A3-B4CD-4E68EF349962.jpeg
    677.4 KB · Views: 1

Flybaby

i.php

You've been asking for it and ACCUAIR has been listening! And, if you'd like a chance at WINNING an awesome ACCUAIR Suspension System for your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK, all you have to do is the following.

RULES to WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of the WAYALIFE forum.
• You need to post (1) ONE response in this official registration thread.
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK in your post.
• You need to tell us why you want this suspension system for your Jeep and/or how you plan on using it.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

A GIVEAWAY date will be announced soon after Cindy and I are done testing the ACCUAIR System and a WINNER will be selected at random and posted here on this thread.

Good luck to all of you!! 👍

For more information regarding the ACCUAIR suspension system and whether or not it'll work on your specific Jeep, please visit their websites at:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

Don't want to wait for the giveaway? WAYALIFE members can now save on the purchase of an ACCUAIR system simply by entering in the code WAYALIFE5 when checking out!

DISCLAIMER: There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing. Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts. Entries that do not follow the rules will be disqualified from winning. If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs, duties and/or tariffs. WAYALIFE reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all Rules and/or Guidelines and if necessary, to determine the winner or cancel this giveaway at any time and without prior notice. ACCUAIR is solely responsible for the claims they make regarding their suspension system and are exclusively liable for the quality, condition, performance of it.
I was glad to hear of the Accuair giveaway and the support for Jeepers. I am really just getting into the Jeeps following up on my sons 60th Edition Wrangler which was a complete blast to take off road. Since 2009 with the purchase of a Liberty 4WD I have really liked Jeeps even more. Finally, after several years of retirement from a career as a manufacturing engineer, I purchased a 2020 Sahara JLU. Love that Jeep. We will be going to the Bantam Festival this year in P.A. and expect to have great fun. The reason I am submitting this for the giveaway is hopefully to win the Accuair system. I have looked at different suspension kits and after reviewing the engineering that went into this kit, thought it would be a great one to have. Love the app for the ride height and leveling and especially the button that lowers the Jeep down to the bump stops. My wife is only 5 feet tall and I have had to install side steps on the Liberty to make it easier for her to get in and out as it is now her daily driver. I would use the system for not only off-road adventures such as those as the Bantam Festival, but also for the Ohio winters which during my lifetime I have seen two to three feet of snow or more during different winter months of the year. The first upgrade I have done to my Jeep is put on a set of Rubicon takeoff rims and tires. I have included a picture of my Sahara. Thanks again Accuair and Wayalife for this opportunity.

Attachments

• After 3.5.jpg
    After 3.5.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 0

KarmaRecon

20230320_194540~2.jpg

Well where should I start this is my first jeep 😆. I just bought this 6 months ago, and plan on doing some changes to it. However, I came from Truck off roading. I previously had a 2017 Nissan Titan 5.0 lite diesel lifted and used for everything. But I traded her in for a new project and perspective of a jeep owner.

With all of the positive things I was hearing from my family, I had to give it a try.

Now I have been doing research on suspensions and was not sure whom to go with. Then I happened to come across Accuair from watching g wayalife on YouTube for the past few months. Why do I think I deserve it, the generic answer would be you should give it to me.. However everyone deserves this suspension with the capability it has. I am just looking for a chance to hopefully put one on my jeep (KaramRecon) and be able show it proudly. Take my Family out in some trails this summer. We have dreamed of riding the Applachian Mountians, on the jeep trails. The Transcontinental jeep trail to finish out the summer.

Good luck to everyone in this thread, you all deserve it. Someday all of us could have one.

Attachments

• 20230320_194553~2.jpg
    20230320_194553~2.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

h1ker

We need this ACCUAIR suspension for towing our hiker trailer. We travel cross country several times per year and this level of adjustability would be phenomenal win or not we’re looking into this suspension. Free would be better 😉 the ability to adjust for towing/off-road and on-road would be 🔥🔥 4ADE18B7-B478-424F-8D33-EB62E453D392.jpeg

athwranger

Well as you can see my 2018 Rubicon can definitely use a lift and the accuair system would definitely help me get there and would be just in time for when I'm I go to 35s
20221107_135016.jpg

MWFlock

What a great opportunity to win such an incredible upgrade. I would be looking to upgrade my very vertically challenged wife's JK. It is her daily driver and she would love to be able to get in easier. It would also help out on the weekend jaunts to the woods to try and get stuck. Love the channel and getting inspired by you guys.

Attachments

• 20210925_132551.jpg
    20210925_132551.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 20210925_132604.jpg
    20210925_132604.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4

rustyrussell

Currently live in sunny south florida. I love my 2022 jeep gladiator. I have a 3.5 inch lift on black rino wheels and nitto recon 35 inch tires. The nitto recon are awesome in the sand. I air down to about 15psi then spend an hour airing back up with my 6 year old portable compressor. I would love the accuair lift and air system. First reason I would love to be able to flex on fools every time I park by setting it on the bump stops. This also helps my wife get in and out. Second reason is I think air ride is a more comfortable ride. Third reason is I need on board air that won't take me an hour to air back up. Side note... Love your videos. They are always informative and entertaining. Thank you DSC_0393.JPG

TigerInFl

This 21 Mojave is my first Jeep. I've been a Toyota guy since the early 80's and had several Yota Pickup's over the years and enjoyed being able to go off roading. The reason I traded my 18 Tundra is the wife and I are planning on retiring in the next year. We needed something that could be flat towed and Toyota doesn't click that box. We've worked our tails off all our lives to be able to make this a reality.

I started looking at Jeeps and just felt the Gladiator hit all the right notes. We found a 21 Mojave that had less and 2k miles on her. The former owner purchased it the year before, but then was diagnosed with the big C. He only made it a few more months before he passed. His kids wanted Mr Bill's Mojave to go to someone who would really take care of it and honor the memory of their Dad. We were fortunate to be the new owners of his Gladiator. Since that time we've worked hard to keep Mr. Bill (that's what we still call it) very well taken care of.

We've been considering a lift because we will be traveling this great country and plan on seeing things most folks won't take the time or effort to go and see. I never could decide exactly what to do and always thought in my mind an air lift would be the way to go. Imagine my surprise when one night on YouTube I see a video talking about the Accuair system. I was hooked from that moment on and have highly anticipated every new video of yours and watching you put it through the paces. It's an amazing system. So far we've added new 35's and Method Wheels. Waiting on our Rockhard 4x4 Front Bumper and winch to arrive and install.

We wish everyone in the drawing the best of luck and appreciate you guys making this possible.

IMG_2234 3.jpg

joshthib

My first Jeep was a 1986 Cherokee, but a Wrangler has always been my dream vehicle. In 2021, I stumbled upon (because I wasn’t constantly scrolling Cars.com, right…) a 2012 JKU with only 4,055 miles! It has roll up windows and a manual transmission. That’s how I wanted it, so I bought ENDOR and have been upgrading with parts Facebook marketplace and online vendors a little at a time. My suspension is currently mismatch of parts but I’d like to support a single brand and improve the range of trails I can drive.

I’ve been off-road multiple trips but the rough ride is too much for the wife and kids so I go alone… The value of adding ACCUAIR air suspension to my rig will be the stability gained from this setup that will allow me to tow more confidently and hopefully make off-road trips with my family more comfortable!

Attachments

• 71BA907D-0C5F-474B-8ED8-87E0CE0FEE06.jpeg
    71BA907D-0C5F-474B-8ED8-87E0CE0FEE06.jpeg
    254.8 KB · Views: 0
  • E9B31DBF-F6C2-4F4B-8F5C-F8B276C06062.jpeg
    E9B31DBF-F6C2-4F4B-8F5C-F8B276C06062.jpeg
    482.2 KB · Views: 0

Mchris

Super excited to possibly park this in garage while having my wife and dogs to get in easier, but then go hit the hard trails in Washington state to go camping.

Attachments

• 20220926_201227.jpg
    20220926_201227.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 20221212_122852.jpg
    20221212_122852.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 3

Mako Akita

I’ve enjoyed your videos about the Accuair system and look forward to your future reviews and updates. We’ve slowly been building my wife’s rig as we can but I couldn’t pass up an opportunity to possibly win an Accuair set up for her Gladiator. My wife’s JT has already provided our family with numerous adventures with hopefully many more to come. I think it would provide her with an excellent ride quality for our many Jeep family trips to the Texas coast as well as the weekend trip to the grocery store. Thanks for the opportunity and keep up the great work!

Attachments

• 319235BB-2231-40B3-9E21-EAC4B6F6122A.jpeg
    319235BB-2231-40B3-9E21-EAC4B6F6122A.jpeg
    321.7 KB · Views: 1
  • D910CF28-1093-4B48-B4BA-B86291010134.jpeg
    D910CF28-1093-4B48-B4BA-B86291010134.jpeg
    170.4 KB · Views: 1

Jeepjklife

i.php

You've been asking for it and ACCUAIR has been listening! And, if you'd like a chance at WINNING an awesome ACCUAIR Suspension System for your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK, all you have to do is the following.

RULES to WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of the WAYALIFE forum.
• You need to post (1) ONE response in this official registration thread.
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK in your post.
• You need to tell us why you want this suspension system for your Jeep and/or how you plan on using it.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

A GIVEAWAY date will be announced soon after Cindy and I are done testing the ACCUAIR System and a WINNER will be selected at random and posted here on this thread.

Good luck to all of you!! 👍

For more information regarding the ACCUAIR suspension system and whether or not it'll work on your specific Jeep, please visit their websites at:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

Don't want to wait for the giveaway? WAYALIFE members can now save on the purchase of an ACCUAIR system simply by entering in the code WAYALIFE5 when checking out!

DISCLAIMER: There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing. Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts. Entries that do not follow the rules will be disqualified from winning. If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs, duties and/or tariffs. WAYALIFE reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all Rules and/or Guidelines and if necessary, to determine the winner or cancel this giveaway at any time and without prior notice. ACCUAIR is solely responsible for the claims they make regarding their suspension system and are exclusively liable for the quality, condition, performance of it.
I want this suspension system because it has a great ride, good articulation and I need an upgraded suspension!! I’m still running stock suspension on my JKU I plan on doing a lot more off-roading once I get a new suspension as well. I wanna win this system really bad, it seems amazing and I never win anything lol. Thank you for this opportunity

Attachments

• 0FB097F0-E178-4663-AC5C-649103065760.jpeg
    0FB097F0-E178-4663-AC5C-649103065760.jpeg
    100 KB · Views: 0

spack

C53056D9-27C0-4D4B-838F-976FB114911D.jpeg
Thanks Eddie, Cindy and AccuAir! This is my ‘18 JLUR along with my from scratch home-built overland camper with roof-top-tent along with a second clamshell rtt on a pioneer platform. When loaded up with the wife, two teenage boys and three huskies, the back end of the Jeep sags quite a bit. I would love to have the AccuAir System to help balance out the differences in weight as my Jeep goes from naked daily driver to solo with clamshell on an overnight to fully kitted out with the family on a multi-day excursion. The system won’t be a hinderance either as we start to tick off some Badge of Honor trails either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom