ACCUAIR Suspension System GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my Rubicon 392 and I've been shopping for a lift but haven't been overly happy with the traditional stuff out there! Super excited about the ACCUAIR System and would love to win one and try it out! Finger's crossed!

Attachments

• belle and buster.jpg
    belle and buster.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 246157362_10228319092229612_1330597641859510677_n.jpg
    246157362_10228319092229612_1330597641859510677_n.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 4

Gurashieruro

I have been following the airlift suspension for quite a while now. I figured I might as well try my hand at the giveway.
Honestly, my plans for the future is to get some property out in the country and settle out there. My grandparents own a ranch up in the Texas Panhandle and I spent lots of my time as a kid on that ranch. I would love to be able to go and help them with the ranch now they are much older and their health is slowly deteriorating. Truthfully, its part of what sparked my desire to finally get a Wrangler.
On their plots of land, there are pockets where there pockets where one must tread through water and other nasties and having it would be a large help. Along with the mesquite trees and growth that messes up any undercarrage, its always vital to have vehicles that ride over that. They own a couple trucks which poses quite well but I would like to be able to take all kinds of terrain without issue. Thus is my desire for a lift.
As for my own personal living situation goals, when I first saw Eddie and Cindy's garage, I grew incredibly jealous. I always dreamed of having a large garage to do my car work in with another for my leatherworking. Being able to tackle anything life throws at you is the soul of the Jeep and this suspension is the realization of that idea; where the paving stops, the adventure still continues.

Attachments

• IMG_0203.jpeg
    IMG_0203.jpeg
    227.6 KB · Views: 1

Mudpup14

Here's my Partner and I 2020 JLU sport. Since we have my 2dr jk for wheeling, We wanted to set up her JLU for Overlanding/Adventures. I know this suspension would be great for us to load up the jeep with all our camping gear and tools (because i always bring too many tools :ROFLMAO:) and have a level ride as well as being able to fit it in parking garages in the Boston. Only Mods as of now are interior rack in the back and Rubicon Take-offs (showing it in Winter mode because NE). We are hoping to take this out more after my 15 week training in VA💪

Attachments

• JL (2).png
    JL (2).png
    213.4 KB · Views: 2

WildBert

Currently I don't have my Gladiator Rubicon near my house yet because it is sailing to Europe by ship. That's why I don't have a photo, but such an air suspension from ACCUAIR would be a great start to the Offroad project with my family and our Gladiator. In Europe we have very varied terrain, more mud and mud holes. The ability to change suspension settings will give me versatility in everyday life. I will be able to take my child to kindergarten, go shopping after work and go to the field on weekends or during holidays. All in one. After selling the last off-roader, we have a roof tent that will go to the Gladiator. Air suspension will eliminate the need to select springs for a given load. I keep my fingers crossed for the opportunity to participate in the competition. I will understand if I am excluded from the competition for not having a photo of my car.

samw5

Looking to take my JTR to the next level!
Would absolutely love going air since I do lots of daily driving and some wheeling being able to switch setup would be awesome!

imgly_1801690657805034813.jpg

trail_image_1629743200033.jpg

This suspension seems like it would be amazing! I love the adjustability for loads and ride height. Definitely something worth considering!

JAGS

Hooked
What a cool opportunity. Thanks wayalife and accuair for making this happen. A surprise to me is that my 2018 JL Rubicon is still bone stock. Kids in high school, life, and now 4-5 years later supporting two kids in college has taken a lot of time and benjis off the table.

been watching all the accuair/wal vids and this lift is a great option for the occasional wheeler such as myself. And when time allows, this lift would be ready for more as well.

here’s a pic of my JL. You can mostly see it on the freeways in socal a couple days a week between the IE and OC. 😁 A rare off-road pic included for fun. 🤙

Attachments

• 350B5E13-5F30-465F-A0EB-5A910A3822D0.jpeg
    350B5E13-5F30-465F-A0EB-5A910A3822D0.jpeg
    96.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 10250C83-2A54-4112-8580-E7CD24A38D10.jpeg
    10250C83-2A54-4112-8580-E7CD24A38D10.jpeg
    239.8 KB · Views: 2

SpookyJeeps

Thank you for the opportunity to enter.
We live in the heart of the San Juan Mountains in Colorado. We own a Gladiator and a JL and are staunch Jeep fans. We are active trailmongers all over these mountains.
We also tow a Trailmanor Rv with our Gladiator to some remote camp spots. With that said, the Accu air suspension would be a game changer for us.
This would allow us to add the extra support needed for trailing and towing.
Thanks again for your consideration and much love to the fellow Jeep family! 20221008_153049.jpg 20220917_155757.jpg 20220924_130435.jpg 20220805_201931.jpg 20230215_084839.jpg 20221015_120136.jpg

Last edited:

Drunkjam

What a Awesome giveaway - I would love to win this Accuair system for my 2020 Gladiator Rubicon. It would be nice to have. I lower it down to the bump stop, to make it easier for my mom and dad to get in to the jeep and go offroad with me. This would be really cool. Thanks for the chance to win the Accuair Suspension system.

Attachments

• 20230318_103755.jpg
    20230318_103755.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 4

rokinLJ

The Accuair video series has been great!! This system would be great on our Gladiator! This would work great for our overlanding trips, would be easy to pull in to camp and level out the RTT! Keep up the great videos!

Attachments

• 048DCC8E-D84E-4FF1-AA68-E30736D05CAD.jpeg
    048DCC8E-D84E-4FF1-AA68-E30736D05CAD.jpeg
    223.7 KB · Views: 0

BigB1023

i.php

You've been asking for it and ACCUAIR has been listening! And, if you'd like a chance at WINNING an awesome ACCUAIR Suspension System for your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK, all you have to do is the following.

RULES to WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of the WAYALIFE forum.
• You need to post (1) ONE response in this official registration thread.
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK in your post.
• You need to tell us why you want this suspension system for your Jeep and/or how you plan on using it.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

A GIVEAWAY date will be announced soon after Cindy and I are done testing the ACCUAIR System and a WINNER will be selected at random and posted here on this thread.

Good luck to all of you!! 👍

For more information regarding the ACCUAIR suspension system and whether or not it'll work on your specific Jeep, please visit their websites at:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

Don't want to wait for the giveaway? WAYALIFE members can now save on the purchase of an ACCUAIR system simply by entering in the code WAYALIFE5 when checking out!

DISCLAIMER: There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing. Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts. Entries that do not follow the rules will be disqualified from winning. If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs, duties and/or tariffs. WAYALIFE reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all Rules and/or Guidelines and if necessary, to determine the winner or cancel this giveaway at any time and without prior notice. ACCUAIR is solely responsible for the claims they make regarding their suspension system and are exclusively liable for the quality, condition, performance of it.
Beyond helping my 3 kids get in and out of their daddy's Jeep, I'm looking to find something that will help hold up the upcoming V8 swap that is in the works! Surely ACCUAIR can help in this arena too! Hopefully full front and rear adjustability / leveling is in the works.

Attachments

• tempImageXUFsFV.png
    tempImageXUFsFV.png
    458 KB · Views: 1

GaryGWLIFE

My name is Gary and I am fairly new to not only this forum but to off-roading and overlanding as well. I watched many overlanding videos during covid and in doing so I was inspired to trade in my Cherokee and buy myself a Gladiator so that I too could go out and explore all of these beautiful places that exist all across America that I've never seen before. So far I have been to Ocala, Corbit, Tate's Hell State forest, and I plan on doing the F.A.T. in the near future with my dad, life permitting. I have been looking at getting a lift kit for my Jeep and the AccuAir system has been bookmarked for some time however it sits out of my budget range for the foreseeable future. From everything I've seen on WAYALIFE's YouTube channel about the AccuAir system there is no doubt in my mind that I was right about it being the best lift kit for what I want to do with my Jeep. As for why I love the AccuAir system and think it is the best choice for my Jeep, well for starters the adjustable ride height is a huge plus for driving on pavement to get to your destination (or just daily driving) and it remains useful when you go off-road as well, allowing you to adjust your height depending on what you come up against. Then you have the leveling system for your rooftop tent that makes (let's be honest with ourselves) the tedious process of leveling out your vehicle so you don't roll out of your tent in the middle of the night so much easier. If I win you can bet on pictures being uploaded to this forum as I put it through it's paces. Good luck everyone and thank you AccuAir, WAYALIFE, Eddy, and Cindy for the chance to win one of the nicest air lift systems that I've seen.

My Truck.jpg

wvanwey

i.php

You've been asking for it and ACCUAIR has been listening! And, if you'd like a chance at WINNING an awesome ACCUAIR Suspension System for your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK, all you have to do is the following.

RULES to WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of the WAYALIFE forum.
• You need to post (1) ONE response in this official registration thread.
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep Gladiator, Wrangler JL or Wrangler JK in your post.
• You need to tell us why you want this suspension system for your Jeep and/or how you plan on using it.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

A GIVEAWAY date will be announced soon after Cindy and I are done testing the ACCUAIR System and a WINNER will be selected at random and posted here on this thread.

Good luck to all of you!! 👍

For more information regarding the ACCUAIR suspension system and whether or not it'll work on your specific Jeep, please visit their websites at:

BUY AND SAVE NOW

Don't want to wait for the giveaway? WAYALIFE members can now save on the purchase of an ACCUAIR system simply by entering in the code WAYALIFE5 when checking out!

DISCLAIMER: There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing. Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts. Entries that do not follow the rules will be disqualified from winning. If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs, duties and/or tariffs. WAYALIFE reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all Rules and/or Guidelines and if necessary, to determine the winner or cancel this giveaway at any time and without prior notice. ACCUAIR is solely responsible for the claims they make regarding their suspension system and are exclusively liable for the quality, condition, performance of it.

wvanwey

Thanks for the incredible opportunity to win an Accuair system!
Thanks to Eddie and Cindy's testing, this system in my opinion, has more advantages than a standard lift kit.
My Jeep is my daily driver and weekend getaway vehicle.
My personal plans for the next 10 years are to travel throughout the Western United States, touching as little pavement as possible.
I believe an Accuair suspension would make those miles much more enjoyable.

New bumper.jpg

Scttjdy

My wife and I purchased this late last year and are starting our build for camping and trail riding. This is a daily driver as well as a shuttle for my 85 year old father in law. I would love to put a lift on it but am reluctant as I’m afraid we would never get him in there. The ACCUAIR would be the perfect solution and has been on my radar since seeing the first video. My only hesitation to purchase was the price, a little too far out of the budget. Thanks Wayalife and ACCUAIR for the chance to win it. It would be a dream come true.

Attachments

• 651E850D-FC5A-4959-87D4-D8A8CA553F48.jpeg
    651E850D-FC5A-4959-87D4-D8A8CA553F48.jpeg
    305.2 KB · Views: 1

Rich B

The system looks great and I really like the versatility. My Jeep is a 2019 JLU, currently 2" Mopar lift on 37" nitto's, I have put on multiple upgrades and really enjoy hitting the trails.

Attachments

• 302587198_10228045292981333_8978444119161185912_n.jpg
    302587198_10228045292981333_8978444119161185912_n.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 0

outbuildinginfo

Jeep.jpg

We love our Jeep and spend roughly equal amounts of time adventuring with it and using it for utility, trailer hauling, and lugging bits of projects around.

The suspension system would be a great addition for both utility and safety. We often tow with an aluminum utility trailer but with the Jeep's suspension and lower towing capacity, having ride leveling would be a huge help. We have already added a brake controller and the airbags and adjustment would be the next logical step to safer hauling.

We also have a sleeping deck built out with a kitchen off the back. The ability to level the jeep on uneven ground would make that even better and we already sleep as well or better than at home in the Jeep as is.

Finally, we drive pretty long distances so being able to drop the Jeep down for improved fuel economy when moving between adventures on the highway would be great.

Thanks for providing great information in an easy-to-digest style. It makes messing with our Jeep that much more informed and fun.

Rothboyz

Hello!
We use our Jeep for our Pool Business Monday through Friday and take it on family off-road adventures on the weekends!
Accuair would amazing for our Jeep so we can lower the Jeep to get our equipment out of the back easily for work and then hit harder trails on the weekend with the lift!
Love Wayalife! You all are amazing,
Thank you!
0D3BBBDC-7327-4CD9-A69D-A9AFB57D9E53.jpeg

Shathawk

Hey Eddie and Cindy!
Before you started your Accuair video series I was unaware of this system, so thank you for all the hard work and introducing the group to the this product. Last summer my family and embarked on a 3 week adventure in our 2020 Gladiator Launch Edition ladened with two dirt bikes, offroad trailer, and associated gear. On this trip, we toured National Parks, the San Juan Mountain trails of Colorado, Moab, and Swing Arm city Utah. I am running 37" load range "C" K02's with the stock suspension with minimal rubbing when on the bump stops but would like to upgrade to a true-to-size 37 when the K02's are worn out. I have been considering a traditional lift with triple rate springs and adjustable shocks but have not found exactly what I am looking for. UNTIL NOW... This suspension system is exactly what this Jeep needs and having a suspension system that will self level regardless of the load I am carrying would be remarkable. I ask a lot from this truck and the loads I carry are so varied that it seems a tradition suspension system would have me compromising often. Please consider me when giving away this kit as I can't imagine a more deserving truck exists. We have put 60,000 miles on this Jeep exploring in the 3 years since we took delivery of her and she hasn't let us down yet however the factory fox shocks have lost their dampening ability. Please help me show this OG Launch Edition Gladiator some much needed love. Resized_20220722_162158.jpeg Resized_20220803_134221.jpeg Resized_20220730_141144.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom