WIN a JK SPORT CAGE from Rock Hard 4x4!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLKEYSJK

I came across Wayalife through YouTube, I loved the videos and I didn't realize it was a forum until about a month later, thanks Eddie for all your hard work in making this the greatest forum on the net! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471871916.240109.jpg

DSC_0087.jpg
Got on to WayaLife by watching the great videos that Eddie and Cindy produce... Keep up the good work you two!!! Thank you RockHard for the chance to win!

JONZCJ7

The reason I joined the Wayalife site started when I found one of the videos on Youtube. After binge watching them all. I checked out the forum and website and found it was full of nice generous people. There is so much information to be gathered for any jeep vehicle. I am saving for a JKU and so far this site has given me a mass of info.

Please keep up the great work.

Ddays

Hooked
Thanks Rockhard & Eddie for this opportunity.

What got me here? When I first bought my Jeep, everytime I googled a question Wayalife was at the top of the list providing non-BS answers to the questions. Unfortunately I didn't pay enough attention at the time & paid for that.
The videos were what hooked me and got me to join. That was a year ago. Wouldn't be anywhere else!

6.jpg

TennJK

I came to wayalife after I watched all of the video series and wanted to be a part of a group like Eddie and his friends. Now I have made a ton of friends through here and it only gets better on every trip. Now with the guidance that I have been given through this forum, my jeep has been built in a way that I don't think I could have ever come up with on my own. Thanks RockHard and Eddie for always taking care of us. You guys rock[emoji106] ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471872440.730114.jpg

The YouTube videos brought me to Wayalife forum a few years back around the same time our family got our first jeep. Now after a few years we've grown the jeep convoy to 3! And along the way I have been using the forum to help with small miscellaneous things but in the near future I will need some help with bigger and better things! Haha

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471872439.991136.jpg

JerryGzz

What brought me to WayALife? Well... jeeps have been a big part of my life. I had a TJ SPORT and a TJ SAHARA, but since the JK went out it was my dream to get one.

I begun searching on YOUTUBE for videos of JK's looking for the perfect set for my near future JK and stumble upon WAYALIFE videos.

I became inmediately a fan of all your videos. It was soon I begun to see a couple of forums on the web and decided to join WAYALIFE.

I have bought my JK RUBICON 2DR and can't have enough of all the forums and pics to build my perfect rig.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471872909.310184.jpg

Thanks to RockHard and WayaLife both for the opportunity! The videos certainly got me interested, but the tech write ups are what really got me on board. This forum has enabled me to do so much work myself on my Jeep which has resulted in more confidence out on the trail! Best of luck everyone.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471195267.355451.jpg

Gadget

Caught the Bug
I was just searching for Jeep videos when I came across the 6 part Moab series and from there I found my way to the forum. I poked around on a few other forums but there was always something that drew me back here. The wealth of information here is impressive.
Thank you to Rock Hard and Eddie for this opportunity. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471873210.321281.jpg

caminton

I came to Wayside when I needed a few questions asked and I needed something to do at work in the downtime. I love the community here and the no-bullshit attitude. My jeep has only gotten better since I joined.

Attachments

• 1471874015080.jpg
    1471874015080.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 115

ajh818

I first learned about Wayalife.com from all the Project JK videos i binge watched when I first got my jeep about 4 years ago. after watching them i knew i had to join what looked like a great community. And it is!

IMG_0014.jpg

Kyle7R

Oddly enough, I heard about Wayalife from all the negative things said about it.

I figured out real quick that I didn't really click with these guys, and they apparently hate this place, so what the hell? I honestly was almost ready to give up the Jeep and go back to another pickup. But within a short time of being on here and really committing to being an active participant I knew this was the place for me.

Thanks to WAL, I've made some really good friends and memories that I will carry with me forever.

Attachments

• 1471874842881.jpg
    1471874842881.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 127

CALL 4 ARTY

What brought me to WAYALIFE

The reason why I registered for this forum was for some comradely with other Jeep enthusiasts. Also the great feedback from other members technical support. Another reason is that the site offers an app that I've downloaded on my phone to keep up with the latest information so that I can stay up to date where ever I'm at.

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
I was drawn to wayalife after purchasing my first jeep, i was doing a few things to it and stumbled upon eddies awesome videos. Over 3 years on this forum and I've enjoyed every bit of it. Ive loved every wayalife wheeling trip I've been on. Having just become a new father and involving my daughter in wheeling, id feel much better with this cage around us. Thank you to eddie and rockhard4x4 for this opportunity!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471875410.235544.jpg

christov11

Found wayalife while browsing youtube videos durring a very long couple months waiting for my JK tog et here from the factory but more than worth it! After a few months on WAL, I couldnt have found a better forum to take part in. weve got some crazies, some lazies and the content is filled to the brimm with rediculously good advice.

Thanks WAL!

IMG_20160820_125439.jpg

Bosunmate

The videos! After that the tech advice. Then meeting up with some of the members at Uwharrie end of summer trip. Big fun...

Attachments

• 1471875481303.jpg
    1471875481303.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 109

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
First, thanks to Rock Hard and Wayalife for this great opportunity. Good luck to everybody.

I came here because in typical fashion when I start looking at purchasing something, I really try to do as much research about it I can. That includes getting on YouTube and watching videos. So naturally I stumbled across the Wayalife videos and YouTube channel and became hooked. At first I think it was the Project JK that I initially found and then through there I found the Wayalife forum. This is now the only jeep forum I am even a member of. All the others seem like child's play compared to this one. That's why I love it here. I don't get out and wheel as much as I'd like to but a lot of people here do and that's what I love.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471876413.899929.jpg

Here's a picture of my jeep on Last Dollar Road in Colorado. Can't wait to go back.

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Got my third Jeep and decided to be more hands on with it. I looked for write ups and videos and noticed all the best ones came from WAYALIFE. Never looked back. Thanks WAL!:thumb:
Av.jpg

Jackal01

The youtube videos brought me here. I watched Keep It tight. Sold my WK2 and bought a JK. Best decision ever.

Attachments

• DSCN0977.jpg
    DSCN0977.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 111

Rivertoys

I have done all of the upgrades and work on my JK myself, and this website has been a valuable tool for many of the upgrades I've done. I also like the community aspect of it as well.

IMG_6284[1].jpg

Good luck to us all, and may the luckiest one win. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom