WIN a GoPro HERO 3+ Black Edition - CLICK HERE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

donec

One for meeeeee !

Hi guys,
I need a Go Pro Hero here in Italy to film my trail at Colle de Sommellier
ciao

IMG_5735.jpg

JKU-Tom

Another great contest by Wayalife. I would love using this as I climb the ledges at Tuttle Creek ORV. (Once the gov shutdown is over and it reopens)

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1381760671.319299.jpg

Woody3

I sure could use a go pro on Last Chance Canyon here in CA.

jaby4y9e.jpg

Poser pic but it qualifies. :)

Keep your head low and your powder dry.

Rubiwho

Sign me up! Sorry for the boring pick, I haven't even had a chance to get this one dirty yet. Help me capture videos of me tackling the North Georgia Mountains ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1381762076.897522.jpg

I would use the Go Pro on many trails in So-Cal, but first would probably Nightmare Gulch.

this pic was just taken at Means Dry lake in Johnson Valley

IMG_2095.jpg

biggy

It would be nice to get some video on the Timber trails

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I896 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1381763285542.jpg
    1381763285542.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 127

rwhankla

Thanks Wayalife and GoPro! Here's my Jeep going through the car wash at the Alapaha river! Would've been a lot better with a GoPro! If I win, I'll have a nice video next time the Jeep needs a good washing!

I also have a Tarpon 160i fishing kayak that I would LOVE to mount a GoPro on for the next time I get some saltwater action!

Attachments

• drive through carwash.jpg
    drive through carwash.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

JEEPnGEO

I am in on that. I got my lucky underwear on.

I plan on going to both TEXAS JEEP JAMBOREEs We may not have the big tall trees, luscious green plants like up north but we make up for it in dry creek beds, cussing and being winched out of a low sided rut on the side of a hill. I plan on breaking parts doing a long arm already have the lift. Just need a tire carrier. So you want to see rattle snakes, deer and a whole lot of jumps and whop-de-dos... That will be me. Right now all I can post is my Jeep in the Concrete Jungle.
johnmabry.jpg

Last edited:

ALRydr

Here's my entry!! I'd love to use this to film some of my rides around Marion County Alabama, especially Military Road where the Unknown Soldier's Grave is located and the bluffs around Hackleburg. Thanks Go-Pro and Wayalife for the chance!!!:rock:
Side 2.jpeg

Wrangled

WRANGLD up at Mount Charleston

Keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks Wayalife and GoPro for the opportunity! :)

This ride we're on was on Mount Charleston, in a canyon where the fires went through.
1240402_10201904463882740_2113459657_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom