Wild Wild West : 2013 JK-Experience Mega Thread

That's awesome I'm just getting on the road to a 2 hour drive to San Joaquin for training tomorrow wish I can be there you you guys enjoy your dinner

Didn't you already start an uproar once before by commenting on "road-kill"?? LOL :rock:

Ahhhh yes, seems so long ago :sigh: but it was actually OverlanderJK that made mention of a pothole a forum member hit, possibly being a dead body instead. Then the melodrama started, that thread pops up occassionally too.

Ahhhh yes, seems so long ago :sigh: but it was actually OverlanderJK that made mention of a pothole a forum member hit, possibly being a dead body instead. Then the melodrama started, that thread pops up occassionally too.

Someone mention my name? :D

Someone mention my name? :D

Funny! Seems there aren't many posts here that have degraded into the drama as of late. You guys are too funny, though and I enjoy watching it all. I'm sure your "antelope" deserved it as well, Greg.

Funny! Seems there aren't many posts here that have degraded into the drama as of late. You guys are too funny, though and I enjoy watching it all. I'm sure your "antelope" deserved it as well, Greg.

A semi-learning disable, half-lesbian, 1/3 Mexican , 2/5 gay, 1/4 albino Serbo-Croatian Cajun offroader walks into a bar and says "wealth comes and goes, great looks fade with time.......but funny, well that shit lasts forever"

My work is done
GCM 2

A semi-learning disable, half-lesbian, 1/3 Mexican , 2/5 gay, 1/4 albino Serbo-Croatian Cajun offroader walks into a bar and says "wealth comes and goes, great looks fade with time.......but funny, well that shit lasts forever"

My work is done
GCM 2

That is some good shit right there! Priceless knowledge.

Pronghorn don't like to jump fences which is why we don't have many Jeep on antelope mishaps. Didn't see any fences in the photos. Pretty gruesome, especially because the youngster got tagged to. This is the second time on this forum I've seen the 1/4 pounder w/stinger save the host Jeep.:yup:

2/5th Gay?.......How do you determine that.......or is it just opening the first 2 buttons on the hot pink shirt instead of all 5 ....is there some other criteria or does that suffice?

And if that happens to walk into a bar.......probably good idea to pay the tab and leave

Funny stuff no less

:beer: cheers

My work is done
GCM 2

With your dedication, you'll be 4/5 in no time. 😉 Your quote had me rolling. 👍

...half-lesbian...2/5 gay...."

Wait, I'm confused. Does that mean you are actually 9/10 gay or does that mean that you are 2/5 gay, but half of that time (1/5) you are a lesbian and half of the time you like dudes?:thinking:

Wait, I'm confused. Does that mean you are actually 9/10 gay or does that mean that you are 2/5 gay, but half of that time (1/5) you are a lesbian and half of the time you like dudes?:thinking:

I'm thinking maybe has some gender issues. Or maybe it's just mid-life crisis.....

By that definition a person would be Bisexual........2/5 Gay would mean you exhibit some homosexual/lesbian tendencies.......let's just say the closet door is cracked but they're still in there deciding whether or not to come out.......

2/5th Gay?.......How do you determine that.......or is it just opening the first 2 buttons on the hot pink shirt instead of all 5 ....is there some other criteria or does that suffice?

And if that happens to walk into a bar.......probably good idea to pay the tab and leave

Funny stuff no less

:beer: cheers

With your dedication, you'll be 4/5 in no time.  Your quote had me rolling. 

By that definition a person would be Bisexual........2/5 Gay would mean you exhibit some homosexual/lesbian tendencies.......let's just say the closet door is cracked but they're still in there deciding whether or not to come out.......

Dang it boys.....I said "semi-learning disable", it's my burden to shoulder through life. All I know is that in my head the numbers add up to 96.35%, and that's enough for me know there is 5% more room to get something right.....

Top Bottom