Who's in to vapeing?

Lmao!!!!! I like to think that I'm not the one with a drink problem but the other people that don't lol.... If that makes any sense lol

Lol. If you guys want good juice, check out kaos vapor. They sell 120 ml for 20$ shipped. I just ordered my 2nd and 3rd bottle of creamy strawberry. Its better than spending 22$ for a 30 ml.

Im going to try and quit smoking, so I just got a Krager EMOW unit with a bunch of different flavors. Hopefully it will work.

We bought our first "pen", an EVOD2, w/ adjustable Volt battery, not even a week later, opted for the Vamo V6 w/ mini Nautilus... We smoke 0mg/ml nicotine "juice" though, it was more because "SOMEONE" broke the hookah... Lol

I used to dip for a while, haven't touched it since i started Vapein in 5 months not even a craving which usually happens when im drinking. Started at 24mg now im at 16mg, Ive saved a lot of money which helps me spoil my jeep more lol

I used to dip for a while, haven't touched it since i started Vapein in 5 months not even a craving which usually happens when im drinking. Started at 24mg now im at 16mg, Ive saved a lot of money which helps me spoil my jeep more lol

Exactly the same boat im sailin in. Dip free for 3 months. Some guys at work convinced me to try it and here we are. Still an addiction yes, but cheaper. And i gotta belive its alot less likely to kill me. Hope so anyway. :banghead:

Please explain this futuristic thing to me....:what:

It's a Pax vape by Ploom. And it's fantastic for tobacco, but I primarily use it for marijuana which it's also fantastic for. I prefer this style vape because it takes loose leaf, not oil, so I can pick any flavor I can grow - not just what's sold in the store.

Yeaaaa buddy!
Can't wait for my vape shop opens so I can buy some juice and can't wait for my rasta blood to arrive in the mail 😁
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1419958033.694883.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1419958057.054790.jpg

Top Bottom