Who is going to KOH 2014?

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
I am thinking about making it out to KOH this year and am wondering who all is going. I really haven't ever been to Johnson valley so I would love to tag along with a group that's going.

Is there a entry fee? Is it open campsites? Any details would be appreciated.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
It's free but $20 donation to get into the vendor section.

And it's the desert, camp wherever you want except on the race course or the fenced in area.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Don't think I'll make it this year due to some work commitments. :grayno:

There is still an outside chance, but it will be a game-day decision...well, at least a 7 hour before start decision. ;)

GCM 2

I'll be there like every year, with the sports greatest team and pit crew again, look for me in this costume........

image-2812199634.jpg

image-3626818670.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
Nice, I hope it still fits too.....please tell me you did not wash it? I can get the entire team to sign it for you :icon_crazy:

Wash it? Hell, I've yet to take it off! It was a "junk" warmer right? :eek:

David1tontj

I am thinking about making it out to KOH this year and am wondering who all is going. I really haven't ever been to Johnson valley so I would love to tag along with a group that's going.

Is there a entry fee? Is it open campsites? Any details would be appreciated.

Hey now.. You've been there once! Sure we almost drove into craters, didn't know where any of the cool trails were, were lost the entire time, didn't bring any firewood, lit a bush on fire to stay warm, rolled my fj40, and drove home dog tracking...... but we did go...

I feel the same though.... I want to go again and not be lost!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Hey now.. You've been there once! Sure we almost drove into craters, didn't know where any of the cool trails were, were lost the entire time, didn't bring any firewood, lit a bush on fire to stay warm, rolled my fj40, and drove home dog tracking...... but we did go...

I feel the same though.... I want to go again and not be lost!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

That's why I said I really haven't been. Not just haven't been! LOL those were some good times! Remember waking up Davey with the 12 gauge right outside the tent!

David1tontj

That's why I said I really haven't been. Not just haven't been! LOL those were some good times! Remember waking up Davey with the 12 gauge right outside the tent!

Hours before losing said 12guage in the sand when I rolled it, yeah, I remember..

Top Bottom