Where's your Jk setting Right now

Sitting at the dealership. I started my new addiction January 18th when I bought my first Jeep. February 6th took the Jeep to the dealership to get checked out for a little ticking sound. I found out on Thursday the 12th that I would need a completely new engine. Good news in the long run, but short term I'm going insane waiting to get back in the driver seat!

Sitting at the dealership. I started my new addiction January 18th when I bought my first Jeep. February 6th took the Jeep to the dealership to get checked out for a little ticking sound. I found out on Thursday the 12th that I would need a completely new engine. Good news in the long run, but short term I'm going insane waiting to get back in the driver seat!

Tell them to drop a HEMI in for your trouble:rock:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424026566.323643.jpg

In the garage... Pics a few days old, had the door and top off to work on the cb ... It's mn in winter that won't happen again for a few months!

As I understand it mine is still a pile of parts waiting to be sequenced into production in Toledo still. It's only been a week since I ordered and the wait is gonna kill me!

Top Bottom