Where to stay in Ouray and Telluride

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
The Hot Springs Inn at the south end of town is showing vacancies for August. We stayed there last year for a week and it was a good experience. Rooms are about $110 a nite and each one has a balcony overlooking the Uncompaghre River. Kids are :thumb: but I'm not sure about dogs. Right now every JK owner in Texas is lining up rooms for the annual pilgrimage to the San Juans in August. Good luck with finding something.

Edit: Price is 129.95 this year for 2 kings and 2 kids. No pets. Lots of vacancies though.

Last edited:

WiscoHR

Last time out there I stayed at Ouray Victorian Inn. Nice people and good rates. Nothing special but we were only in the room to sleep so it was perfect.

COLOJK

Has anyone camped in the state park down there? I'm going the last weekend of July and the plan was to probably just get a campsite. I think they were like $20 a day

barh

We have rented the stone house several times. It is listed on vrbo. owners are very nice, price is reasonable. they will negotiate some. Have fun & good luck. we will be out there aug 18-30. if your around then look us up. IMG_3521.jpg

coop9779

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467552662.963849.jpg

If planning to camp check out Silverton Lakes camp ground. It's right outside of town and a great camp ground with nice bathrooms and showers. Can also camp right next to the river.

Top Bottom