Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

I just had to get the heck out of the house, so I ran out to my favorite little getaway spot. I didnt anticipate doing much because of the snow and all, but there was a little adventure to be had.

QOZHo8R.jpg

My intention was just to take a drive on a dirt road in the area but since the trailhead was right there, I thought I would at least take a peak. Surprisingly, it was clear of snow. So I aired down and took a look.

xwNgGvH.jpg

While trying to keep in mind the elevated risk factor of being alone, I made it much farther than I anticipated. And really, the trail was very clear so I felt comfortable. This is a trail I've done dozens of times. But it didnt take long for the trail to let me know that I was done for the day..

rtpYa39.jpg

Having no desire to start a solo winching party, it was time to head out. One last flex, because I can.

P05JEFs.jpg

Time to air back up and track down some lunch.

oDepLcu.jpg

Last edited:
I just had to get the heck out of the house, so I ran out to my favorite little getaway spot. I didnt anticipate doing much because of the snow and all, but there was a little adventure to be had.

QOZHo8R.jpg

My intention was just to take a drive on a dirt road in the area but since the trailhead was right there, I thought I would at least take a peak. Surprisingly, it was clear of snow. So I aired down and took a look.

xwNgGvH.jpg

While trying to keep in mind the elevated risk factor of being alone, I made it much farther than I anticipated. And really, the trail was very clear so I felt comfortable. This is a trail I've done dozens of times. But it didnt take long for the trail to let me know that I was done for the day..

rtpYa39.jpg

Having no desire to start a solo winching party, it was time to head out. One last flex, because I can.

P05JEFs.jpg

Time to air back up and track down some lunch.

oDepLcu.jpg

Nice to see you getting out. :beer:

Thanks. Being unemployed for the last month has had me seriously chomping at the bit. I dont think I've even put pants on in over a week, much less leave the house. :cheesy:

Wow. Didn't realize that. Sorry to hear unless it's a good thing. Hope things are going well for you.

Wow. Didn't realize that. Sorry to hear unless it's a good thing. Hope things are going well for you.

It's not the end of the world. But I'm considering printing 4 or 5 thousand copies of my resume and just having an airplane dump them all over the city. Might be quicker.

It's not the end of the world. But I'm considering printing 4 or 5 thousand copies of my resume and just having an airplane dump them all over the city. Might be quicker.

In today's world, just say that you're a lesbian minority transvestite with offensive viewpoints towards anything moral and ethical and you'll get hired quickstyle.

In today's world, just say that you're a lesbian minority transvestite with offensive viewpoints towards anything moral and ethical and you'll get hired quickstyle.

If that's the crowd that gets me hired, I'll stick with unemployment. I had to bite my tongue enough at the last place.

Went and did some camping this past weekend at a provincal park here in Ontario that had yurts and did some hiking with my girlfriend along the way!

20170310_161055.jpgGOPR0303_1489368517320_high.jpeg20170311_125815.jpg
GOPR0312_1489368517320_high.jpeg

Top Bottom