Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

Desert Crawler

We figured you guys were heading out there. Did you cross the river to the springs? Were the Russians still there?
We didn't cross the river on this trip. The water was high and raging pretty good. We were worried about some of the shorter jeeps in the group getting pushed downstream. There was a group camped at the springs, but not sure if they were Russian or not. I did see this guy on the trail on the way out.
1st Stomper Run 050.jpg

TwistedJK

We didn't cross the river on this trip. The water was high and raging pretty good. We were worried about some of the shorter jeeps in the group getting pushed downstream. There was a group camped at the springs, but not sure if they were Russian or not. I did see this guy on the trail on the way out.
View attachment 196839

What type of snake is that? All I find down here are cotton mouths and what feels like 20 different types of rattle snakes lol.

WJCO

Meme King
Got some trail time today with the kids. Beautiful day today up here. The kids got some time with their rig too.

mountains (4).jpg

mountains (2).jpg

mountains (1).jpg

mountains (5).jpg

mountains (3).jpg

mountains (6).jpg

mountains (8).jpg

mountains (7).jpg

Jaydoc1

Got some trail time today with the kids. Beautiful day today up here. The kids got some time with their rig too.

Whereabouts in beautiful CO were you today? We were up in Golden picking up my JK from Trail Jeeps and man the weather moved in down in Colorado Springs while we were gone! Windy and the temp has dropped about 15 degrees!

WJCO

Meme King
Looks awesome!

Thanks. It was.

Whereabouts in beautiful CO were you today? We were up in Golden picking up my JK from Trail Jeeps and man the weather moved in down in Colorado Springs while we were gone! Windy and the temp has dropped about 15 degrees!

Up near IP wilderness West of Boulder. Saw your Jeep in the Moab thread. Looks great! Weather looked like it was moving in.

Top Bottom