Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

GP NOIR

Hooked
IMG_7067.jpeg
Where the water from Crystal Geyser flows into the Green River.

Me: I betcha this trail is a shortcut to Crystal Geyser

SWAMBO, giving me a skeptical look: …a shortcut…

Me, an hour later, after the trail dumps us out just a few yards from where we started, without taking us to Crystal Geyser: Ok, so it wasn’t so much of a shortcut as it was an adventure trail.

B Nelson

It doesn't struggle at all, however it does get horrible mileage when pulling. It's pretty hilly around our area and it spends a lot of time in 6th gear on the interstate. I don't get over 65MPH typically and I use the manual mode in the tranny when on local two lane roads. I keep the RPM's around 3K or 2600....

Andy5160

Hooked
Jeep took me to my mechanic. Over the past few weeks I started hearing whining noise from the rear end. Checked everything back than, changed gears oil ( no shavings, did not take the cover off) over the past few days whining turned into grinding at low speed. Bringing the Jeep back tomorrow morning to open it up and get to the button of it. If there is a diff issue I’ll regear to 4:88’s.

WJCO

Meme King
Jeep took me to my mechanic. Over the past few weeks I started hearing whining noise from the rear end. Checked everything back than, changed gears oil ( no shavings, did not take the cover off) over the past few days whining turned into grinding at low speed. Bringing the Jeep back tomorrow morning to open it up and get to the button of it. If there is a diff issue I’ll regear to 4:88’s.
Accel, decel? Any chance it's a brake noise?

Andy5160

Hooked
Accel, decel? Any chance it's a brake noise?
Started to think it might be the rotors or else over the past few days, let’s see.
My mechanic is a block away from a Jeep dealer
They give business to each other
My guy said he has the best guy at the dealer who is an enthusiast himself and he will have him look at it!!!

Top Bottom