Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

Back up to lake basin. The plan was to camp at Gold Lake OHV campground and hang out and fish since we were running solo.

Well gold lake was full so kept trucking to Deer Lake. Awesome spot, only downside is they closed the last section of the trail down to the lake, so we had to pack all the gear down :eek:

But definitely worth it. Did a little exploring for future camp spots and found some great ones on Little Deer Lake.

Fun weekend!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1375121212.843544.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1375121225.763493.jpg

I had my first outing at Barnwell Mtn. in Gilmer TX. It was alot of fun and we had a great turnout.

5HQa6kr - Imgur.jpgb7OWSmZ - Imgur.jpgMBxxmf3 - Imgur.jpg

These are the only 3 pics I had on my computer.

Here is a link to a web album: http://imgur.com/a/y63En#0

Here is some nice video from a Hero cam:

Last edited:
Wetfootsw, that picture reminds me of an area here in So Called called the Talus garden. It's in the Big Bear area. The sound of your tires going over that slope of rocks never leaves you. I did John Bull in 2006 and I can still here that sound seven years later.

How was it? I heard there might've been a fire. Thinking of going up tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Came up on a wild burro while heading up to Angel's Peak near Mt. Charleston, NV. The recent rain in southern NV made this trail much more interesting ...

IMG_0063 small.jpg

Where did your Jeep take you this week?

This past week was a long one. Went from Virginia to California. Tomorrow heading to the Jeep Jamboree USA to run the Rubicon Trail. This will be my first time on it and by far the hardest trail I'll have done. Figured doing it with the Jamboree would be a good way to go. Couple pics from the trip cross country.
IMG_0017.jpgIMG_0013.jpg

C&D canal nothing like you western guys, we got some small pits and tall hills with some nice sticky red mud

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom