Wheels, Spacers, Front Bumper, Winch Plate for Sale!

matt08jk

I just replaced my wheels/wheel spacers and my new winch bumper is coming in this week so the following are now for sale:

5 x 17" Stock Wheels (Bedlined with Rustoleum)......................$200
SOLD 4 x Spydertrax 1.75" Spacers (approx. 2k miles, been on for 3 months).....$100
Front Bumper w/ Stubby Caps and Fog Lights............$50
Smittybilt Winch Plate for Stock Bumper...............$100

If anyone is interested, let me know. I'll be trying CL as well. Im in Lower Alabama. I will ship on buyer's dime.

Pics:
Wheels-
matt08jk352.jpg
Bumper (full disclosure: small damage to the driver side, just outside the fog light)
Bumper.jpg
Winch Plate-
Bumper2.jpg
Spacers-
Spacers.jpg

Last edited:
do you know how much it would cost to ship the spacers as well as the winch plate to canada [windsor, ontario]

btw is that a rogue fitness plyo box i see there? ;)

do you know how much it would cost to ship the spacers as well as the winch plate to canada [windsor, ontario]

btw is that a rogue fitness plyo box i see there? ;)

It is a rogue fitness box! I think between jeep stuff and rogue fitness I max out my spending allowance. :blush:

I will check the shipping for the spacers and winch plate with UPS and Fedex and let you know.

It is a rogue fitness box! I think between jeep stuff and rogue fitness I max out my spending allowance. :blush:

I will check the shipping for the spacers and winch plate with UPS and Fedex and let you know.

Looks like we have a fellow cross fit athlete aha. I know what you mean, just got my bumper plates thankfully I waited till they had a clearance of competition used ones. And perfect!!! Ill be waiting to hear back. Both are exactly what I need so i am hoping for the best

Got some interest in the Smitty winch plate. Here is a photo of the cuts youll need to make in the stock bumper.
stock bumper.jpg

Would you have any interested in selling just the fogs? If so, do you think they would fit in a flat rate box to ship to 08043?

Top Bottom