What's your view like at work?

Glen1978

I work in one of our state prisons so no phone in here. Fleet Maintenance Supervisor so my view is alot better than most that work in here....lol!

Glen1978

There's a shitload of the shale drilling going on in our area. How in the world do they get the pipe to bend/turn in the directional drilling rigs? fascinating stuff.

They drill them with bent motors that is turned downhole by drilling mud. Instead of the whole pipe turning from the top it only turns at the bottom by drilling mud pressure. They put in a "slide" then drill a bit, then another "slide" until they have the curve built. The curve isnt built in a 100'....more like a thousand or better. Drill pipe is actually pretty flimsy.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Had the privilege to stock Sheetrock in the Yellowstone Club today... (one of the most exclusive gated communities... apparently the owner of GoPro has a house back here along with Justin Timberlake, Bill Gates, and Eric Schmidt)

The Warren Miller Lodge
Image1555710569.755410.jpg

The house we stocked
Image1555710652.212183.jpg
Image1555710669.647117.jpg

The dinning area
Image1555710702.953986.jpg

Some lounge area surrounded by glass
Image1555710740.322368.jpg

wjtstudios

Hooked
Had the privilege to stock Sheetrock in the Yellowstone Club today... (one of the most exclusive gated communities... apparently the owner of GoPro has a house back here along with Justin Timberlake, Bill Gates, and Eric Schmidt)

The Warren Miller Lodge
View attachment 325337

The house we stocked
View attachment 325338
View attachment 325339

The dinning area
View attachment 325340

Some lounge area surrounded by glass
View attachment 325341

There are some amazing properties there. I’ve never been, but from the pictures I’ve seen, it’s spectacular.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
There are some amazing properties there. I’ve never been, but from the pictures I’ve seen, it’s spectacular.

The sizes of the homes are just unbelievable, also the eye for detail there. I typically can pick out things in homes that I would change or where someone didn’t have the care for detail, but at that house it was immaculate. The the beam work, the stone work, everything was amazing!!! I was in awe lol

wjtstudios

Hooked
The sizes of the homes are just unbelievable, also the eye for detail there. I typically can pick out things in homes that I would change or where someone didn’t have the care for detail, but at that house it was immaculate. The the beam work, the stone work, everything was amazing!!! I was in awe lol

For sure. Mountain rustic is one of my favorite styles of homes to design. I just wish I had mountains here to build them in!

Top Bottom