What's your view like at work?

Spazbyt

Hooked
I'm doing my part to flatten the curve. My shop will be making sneeze guards for cashiers at fast food restaurants. We are having a hard time just finding enough material for all the orders so far. I consider myself very fortunate to have this kind of work load in such uncertain times.

Attachments

• 20200403_083735[1].jpg
    20200403_083735[1].jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 74
  • 20200408_154152[1].jpg
    20200408_154152[1].jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 74

Brute

Hooked
I'm doing my part to flatten the curve. My shop will be making sneeze guards for cashiers at fast food restaurants. We are having a hard time just finding enough material for all the orders so far. I consider myself very fortunate to have this kind of work load in such uncertain times.

I'm beginning to notice these plexiglass (acrylic?) guards at the registers in the grocery stores near me...

WJCO

Meme King
A lovely rainy day. Lucky that I'm still able to run they laid off around 20 guys off Monday

Glad to hear you guys are still working.

Dale72

Hooked
Whoa... looks like someone has been idling that truck a lot. That or using a lot of skinny petal with less patrols going on?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
Well the trailer is only loaded one way. I'm always going back to Houston empty from no matter where I unload so that helps with the mpgs. But if I'm in the truck it's running

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
From our call last night. Driver was pinned and had a really bad lac on the top of his head (think what the Indians used to do the the white folk) among many other injuries. The roof of the car had a really been ripped and was about 100' away from it. The guy is lucky to be alive. Single vehicle so I'd assume speed was the factor here. IMG_14671.jpg IMG_14681.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom