what's with the hate from other forums & bob-o12jk / jeeplover????

Hey there's enough letters for prestige plates!! We could make some bumper stickers..."I'm with asshat...or not"!

Hey I got something for YOU to read......F-U-C-K Y-O-U!!!

Wow! I think you're suffering from lack of Fiber... When I find myself uptight and having outburst if uncontrollable anger I reach for this:ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1375739091.572141.jpg
You see I call it " shit easy " when I can shit freely and without grunting its hard to get angry at anything. So whenever you feel one of your turns coming on, just reach for shit easy and all your anger will go away!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hey I got something for YOU to read......F-U-C-K Y-O-U!!!

Wow! I think you're suffering from lack of Fiber... When I find myself uptight and having outburst if uncontrollable anger I reach for this:View attachment 43233
You see I call it " shit easy " when I can shit freely and without grunting its hard to get angry at anything. So whenever you feel one of your turns coming on, just reach for shit easy and all your anger will go away!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Still won't take care of the main blockage, which in this case is his head.:D

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

Wtf is in the up up there? Bob-o is as mentally insane as combatvet.

Did you seriously call everyone out and talk shit and then get butthurt when someone made fun of you back?

:crazyeyes: I'm really at a loss for words because this is just crazy now.

Top Bottom