What was done to your rig this week?

Optima was bought a few years back and ever since are trash. Save your money and get an odyssey. I had an original optima yellow top last me three different vehicles a new one barely made it a year and a half.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I bought my last one about 3 years ago and its still going strong. Must have been before the change. Is there an issue with mixing a optima and an odyssey in a genesis dual battery system?

EVO rear upper arms.

Attachments

• C510300A-F602-4817-B661-8B42208E9F39.jpg
    C510300A-F602-4817-B661-8B42208E9F39.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 169
  • B154DEEE-712C-4F05-9F24-56DE3F48E2CA.jpg
    B154DEEE-712C-4F05-9F24-56DE3F48E2CA.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 168
Ordered and installed a set of Dynatrac Pro Grip brakes. Thanks to Eddie and others who posted up how too's I did the install with no issues. Huge difference. Heck, the jeep needed rear brakes anyway at 30,000 miles seemed like a good time to do it.

Wonder if mine are backwards? The JJ on mine are at the axle on the rear uppers and the frame on the rear lowers

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Seems like there's some discussion on the web about this with nothing conclusive as to what is correct. Seems like both ways work (that's what she said). I would think as long as you can easily reach the adjustable end with a wrench, you're good. I just installed a track bar with adjustable Johnny Joints on each end and didn't feel a difference as far as vibration or noise in the passenger compartment. And this is on a unibody with no carpet.

Wonder if mine are backwards? The JJ on mine are at the axle on the rear uppers and the frame on the rear lowers

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Seems like there's some discussion on the web about this with nothing conclusive as to what is correct. Seems like both ways work (that's what she said). I would think as long as you can easily reach the adjustable end with a wrench, you're good. I just installed a track bar with adjustable Johnny Joints on each end and didn't feel a difference as far as vibration or noise in the passenger compartment. And this is on a unibody with no carpet.

There is a bend in the arm. It should only go one way.

Top Bottom