What was done to your rig this week?

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Not so much what was done to my rig, as what was not done. I'm driving so much, for work, I'm racking up the miles. Got a beater to make the long runs in. I'll drive the Jeep in town to work.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1509840078974.jpg
    FB_IMG_1509840078974.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 184

SDG

Caught the Bug
Finally got around to mounting my radios...

Dumped the cobra 29 and got the little guy, and then the race radio. Mounted the boxes in the glove box and ran the mics into the center console cubby.

20171104_175150.jpg

20171104_175227.jpg

christov11

Brown Santa dropped it off this afternoon... I was posting in that thread but my phone died haha now that it’s on.. here’s the new bumpurr!!! Solid beafy! The box was in horrible shape and nuts n bolts were all over the place. That being said, I wasn’t missing any hardware!!! Sooo surprised, box had more holes than...
installing this alone was easy enough, the lack of sunlight didn’t do much once I figured out what I was doing hahah

IMG_0691.JPG
IMG_0692.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Jeepfan30

jonathanbottoms

What's the verdict on the ride difference after swapping out the coils and shocks?
Literally feels like a new vehicle. Not trying to slam Rancho, by any means, but their springs were super stiff (in comparison to these). Even just swapping the springs & using the RS9000XLs, the ride quality was significantly better. The Fox shocks were just the icing on the cake. VERY happy with the setup now!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Literally feels like a new vehicle. Not trying to slam Rancho, by any means, but their springs were super stiff (in comparison to these). Even just swapping the springs & using the RS9000XLs, the ride quality was significantly better. The Fox shocks were just the icing on the cake. VERY happy with the setup now!

Very nice set up, like how u went 4" in rear

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

jonathanbottoms

Are the AccuTune shocks tuned for a specific coil?
They have spring rate data available for a few of the popular coil brands out there, which does help them in the tuning process, but they told me they could have set some up for my Ranchos (or any other brand for that matter). They actually recommend the synergy front springs to me, due to their light spring rate.

Spazbyt

Hooked
Replaced my oil pressure sender. It was like I was putting a supercharger on only not fun at all. 20171111_200444.jpg
20171111_152747.jpg
The funny thing is the amount of plastic in the 3.6. I just cant stop thinking about how the only plastic in my 258 I6 is the valve cover and it leaks like a screen door on a submarine.:thinking: Oh how the times are a changing.

NAUJK

Well wasnt this week but like last week or something...

New Cooper STT Pros and ATX Slab Beadlocks.

To go along with the new steering box and other small bits to get it road worthy again after over a year of sitting idle.

DSC_7725.jpg

DSC_7821.jpg

DSC_7940.jpg

Top Bottom