What was done to your rig this week?

gheller

Finally got my Trail Rockers installed (that I purchased on cyber Monday last year).
They are top quality and truly a "painless" install.

I used the Quadratec 12 volt accessory tap harness to light the switches when key is on and also rewired my dashcam to the tap, TrailRockers and out of the fuse box.

Placed wire loom around all wiring for a safe and clean install. Next is getting my lights hooked up.

IMG_2132.jpg

IMG_2134.jpg

IMG_2125.jpg

IMG_2136.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

sparks

Finally Installed hard rock bumper with OEM led fog lights (bracket required) on my new jeep

I pulled it from my 2014 when I traded it in and has been sitting in the garage until the brackets arrived so I can get the stock led's in there.

Picking up some stock side steps tomorrow. They should hold me over until I can buy something aftermarket.

IMG_2462.JPG
IMG_2419.jpg

WJCO

Meme King

ChopperDoc

Nice, I'm looking at that set-up with their soft uppers...it's a much less expensive option than running other half door sets. Can you report back and let me know what you think of them after you get a chance to drive around? I'm particularly curious about high speeds on the highway. :beer::beer:

Sure thing, I also have the soft uppers . I will let you know how they are next week . I work 45min from home so we will see how they hold up on the highway

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JS-CHLLN

What was done to Your Rig This Week?? HMMM let's see..

The Beast has been going some interior and Exterior necessities. Last week just got her back from having the heads shaved and some heavy duty valves, push rods, and rocker arms installed, and a needed tune up. I'm planning on doing a Raptor paint job so thought I would practice on my grill and fenders that i just cut while the engine was being worked on. Also placed my new wayalife sticker. Fender.jpg Front Fender.jpg Front.jpg Grill.jpg Rear Fender.jpg Side.jpg Windshield.jpg

JS-CHLLN

WJCO,

It was the Raptor Spray, 80 psi and held the spray gun about 16" away and feathered 2 coats on. Looking forward to getting started on the Jeep itself.

Top Bottom