What was done to your rig this week?

Really wanted the soft top back on to see it with the new wide PSC flares that I recently installed. Temps hit 60° yesterday and I knew it was going to snow today but just had to do it, lol. IMG_4269.jpgIMG_4270.jpgIMG_4271.jpg

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just scored some 2016 Rubicon Take off sliders. Put them on my 2016 JKU Sport. First mod to my jeep..... My understanding is they are a decent slider. Nice clean look and they cover up the pinch weld.

Looks great, im dying to put the soft tops on but im in Minnesota, winter will be here for awhile longer.

Thanks! I keep going back and forth about hard/soft top. Part of me is tempted to sell the hard top and my few-year-old Trektop NX for a new Trektop NX in twill & just have the one top. I don't know...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks! I keep going back and forth about hard/soft top. Part of me is tempted to sell the hard top and my few-year-old Trektop NX for a new Trektop NX in twill & just have the one top. I don't know...

I know someone selling a Twill trektop ;), It is very nice with the different material I would have to say.

Frame hole cover plug... on amazon prime for 7.99... it keeps crap out of the frame hole and pest out too...

There are holes all over the frame.. why be worried about that one?

That frame hole is actually a tube that goes all the way through. So its cavity is separate from the internal frame cavity. Either way, at least you got to do some work on the Jeep.

DSC04753.jpg

DSC04755.jpg

Top Bottom