What was done to your rig this week?

christov11

I didnt do much for her... but the dealership called and gave me the great news that she came off the assembly line on june 23rd! now shes got a long trip ahead...

p.s. had fun starting this thread from the first post and going through all of them for the past week or so hahaha thats how fun it is at work... :rock:

TennJK

True, white paint is much lighter than the heavy black.

Seriously though, did you pull the trigger and install or contemplating? You know I'm a sucker for the 1/4 pounder.

Lol the pinstripes are screaming for new paint. But I'm about to pull the trigger. Just bumper and then stinger. Getting rid of the old bumper today and don't think I will be able to wait any longer. Still hinging between PJ bull bar or stinger...

swampdog

Lol the pinstripes are screaming for new paint. But I'm about to pull the trigger. Just bumper and then stinger. Getting rid of the old bumper today and don't think I will be able to wait any longer. Still hinging between PJ bull bar or stinger...

To me that came down to I live near the city so lot of tight parking and some decks, so the bull bar kept my length down. Can't go wrong with either.

TennJK

To me that came down to I live near the city so lot of tight parking and some decks, so the bull bar kept my length down. Can't go wrong with either.

May just leave it bare for a while. And then go from there. I'll text you if I need any help lol

relicdigger

Took the rake out with 1 inch aluminum spacers. It was the first time really taking things apart. People are right, doing it yourself lets you know how things work and it was easy. Thanks for all of the information and write ups here. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467308114.371419.jpg

epetry

Installed warn zeon 10 and EVO mini liners. Whether or not the liners do anything I love how they fill that gap and hey can't hurt to protect some electrical connectors from sticks or rocks.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467339091.006271.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467339220.523273.jpg

Top Bottom