What was done to your rig this week?

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Bikini top back on, Smittybilt tonneau cover, "pick it up" mesh trash bag to hang off the spare tire, and just ordered my auxbeam pods that will be mounted at the windshield

Jeepfan30

In preparation for shipment from Oahu back to WA, I pulled and washed all my Trek Armor seat covers and carpet. Hadn't seen my stock cloth seats for about 2.5 years!

Evil

Nothing big, still waiting on my seat covers but swapped out the Mopar front grab handles for the Bartact's. Put my top back on because its hot as F out here. Put the console cover on and thats it.
IMG_3995.jpg
IMG_3993.jpg

boardsurfer

Boardsurfer's Pro Tip of the Day. :thumb:

When buying a new Trektop NX, dont lay the top and windows out on the grass for that recommended "sun time".

IMG_0860.jpg

The wife is not thrilled with our fancy new brown designs in the lawn. :thumb:

WJCO

Meme King
Boardsurfer's Pro Tip of the Day. :thumb:

When buying a new Trektop NX, dont lay the top and windows out on the grass for that recommended "sun time".

The wife is not thrilled with our fancy new brown designs in the lawn. :thumb:

That sucks. I had that happen last year with a glass patio table. It was barely out there for 20 minutes. I won't tell you how long it took the grass to grow back.

boardsurfer

That sucks. I had that happen last year with a glass patio table. It was barely out there for 20 minutes. I won't tell you how long it took the grass to grow back.

Yep. 20-30 minutes at most while I was putting together the door surrounds.

Top Bottom